The National

I did it too, though I really shouldn't have considering I already have too many shirts. Also worried I'll get one I already have. But oh well, I'm a sucker for this
I have no doubt that I'm getting at least one that I already have. But, I did order a smaller size than I usually buy because I'm tired of shirts that are too large... variants!

Saw this on Reddit, if someone is still looking for the NY poster.

The mystery pack I ordered for my wife arrived.

Got the Alphabet City block letter shirt and the cat in the breast pocket version of their recent tour shirt. We almost bought the latter at their show in LA so was cool that she got it here.

The accessory was a tiny sticker which was sorta a bummer.

Can’t complain too much as the price was great, even if it was essentially only 2 shirts and no real 3rd accessory of note.

My husband got the Blue Laugh Track Spotify shirt and the green Paul shirt. - He's beyond happy.
I got a Houston New Order t-shirt and the black frog tour shirt (which I already have in a larger size)

We also got the Sad Dads patch and the blue blob sticker.

View attachment 192338
I do already have that sticker and Laugh Track Spotify shirt, so I’m just hoping for something I don’t have. But hey I know that’s the gamble. I’d also use an extra sticker on a water bottle or something.

Got mine. Both tour shirts and a pack of guitar picks. Kinda bummed since I couldn't attend the tour in Portland and I had tickets for both nights (I've still never seen them live) so I guess the universe wants to laugh at me.

Both are a large. Both are up for trade and will be washed next time I do a load of laundry

Since it looks like there may be more shows announced in the not too distant future, I'll share what a friend in the business told me a while back. He had no real details regarding dates, and I'm not sure if it's a co-headlining tour, but the word is that The Nats are shopping around larger theatres (I'm guessing like Radio City size) for a tour leg with War on Drugs. He promised to keep me updated if he hears anything - I will reach out just in case. His info is always spot on.

Since it looks like there may be more shows announced in the not too distant future, I'll share what a friend in the business told me a while back. He had no real details regarding dates, and I'm not sure if it's a co-headlining tour, but the word is that The Nats are shopping around larger theatres (I'm guessing like Radio City size) for a tour leg with War on Drugs. He promised to keep me updated if he hears anything - I will reach out just in case. His info is always spot on.
That would be amazing.

That would be amazing.
I saw them together once - at the 2011 Beacon Theatre run.

18.jpg

Back