The National

I got my shipping notification a few minutes ago mine is also going to my old address in TX. :(
I emailed cherry tree with a screenshot of my account showing my current billing/shipping address to see if it can be sorted out. It's weird because last one came to my current address.

Got the same deal…. But they shipped it to an old address, that I haven’t used since 2020.
I updated the address two years ago, and somehow it was reversed. Didn’t check since I assumed it was correct

They sent an email to make sure everyone's address was correct a few weeks ago, most all of found that our addresses were erased in the new portal. Imagine there are going to be a lot of issues like this.

Samesies. Does anyone even know what’s in the vol 5 package?
Good question. I think we’ll find out in due time. The Cherry Tree Instagram account normally shares people’s stories about the boxes and/or people tag them in posts so early receivers of the box might share.

Got the email. It’s coming for me on Tuesday, the day I’m getting a fun surgery, so I’ll have a lot to look forward to next week!!!

They sent an email to make sure everyone's address was correct a few weeks ago, most all of found that our addresses were erased in the new portal. Imagine there are going to be a lot of issues like this.
Guess that’s what I get for not keeping in touch! 😅
Time to go knock on someone’s door and ask for my package lol

Guess that’s what I get for not keeping in touch! 😅
Time to go knock on someone’s door and ask for my package lol
I don’t know, my address shows correct in my account and it still went to my old one. It’s been over 1.5 years so I doubt it will get forwarded. It went to TX and I now live in NJ.

A friend verified his address by the deadline, yet his is still going to his old address from 2 years ago. 🤷‍♀️

sounds like a glitch/issue on their end. Hopefully they are able to resolve the issue for those who don't receive their packages.

I finally got a response from cherry tree about the shipment to the old address.
They said
“Thanks for checking in! We can see that you updated your address information in the system earlier today, but unfortunately it was not updated in time for your Volume 5 shipment. The address update cutoff was October 15th at 11:59 PM EST. We were careful to mention in our address update reminder email, "IMPORTANT: If you do not update your shipping address by the October 15th deadline, we will ship your Volume 5 package to the current billing address on file or to the address where your Cherry Tree Volume 4 vinyl was shipped.

My address was updated over a year and a half ago and I found my processing email from volume 4 and it shows it was shipped to my current address. I’m about to light them up with receipts in the morning.

I finally got a response from cherry tree about the shipment to the old address.
They said
“Thanks for checking in! We can see that you updated your address information in the system earlier today, but unfortunately it was not updated in time for your Volume 5 shipment. The address update cutoff was October 15th at 11:59 PM EST. We were careful to mention in our address update reminder email, "IMPORTANT: If you do not update your shipping address by the October 15th deadline, we will ship your Volume 5 package to the current billing address on file or to the address where your Cherry Tree Volume 4 vinyl was shipped.

My address was updated over a year and a half ago and I found my processing email from volume 4 and it shows it was shipped to my current address. I’m about to light them up with receipts in the morning.
Don’t swallow their cap!

I know what CT5 is.

387324258_356721206701549_712306324319404738_n.jpg

Other goodies are postcards, sticker and socks

Back