The National

Interesting. I got:

Vinyl, Woodstock postcards, a bumper sticker that says Your Mind Is Not Your Friend, and the fuzziest socks I will ever own and rarely get to wear as it never gets that cold here

Interesting. I got:

Vinyl, Woodstock postcards, a bumper sticker that says Your Mind Is Not Your Friend, and the fuzziest socks I will ever own and rarely get to wear as it never gets that cold here
Just curious about the color of the second to last item you mentioned. Ours is blue. I've heard there are also orange and green.

Just curious about the color of the second to last item you mentioned. Ours is blue. I've heard there are also orange and green.
I received an orange one. I actually love the socks. They’re super comfortable and the quality seems really good. They’re not just cheap ones for the sake of the box. Are there other colors of socks or are they all beige with green text/design? Kind of surprised they’d do something that would require a size. If you’ve got larger or smaller feet these wouldn’t work. I feel fortunate they fit perfectly.

I received an orange one. I actually love the socks. They’re super comfortable and the quality seems really good. They’re not just cheap ones for the sake of the box. Are there other colors of socks or are they all beige with green text/design? Kind of surprised they’d do something that would require a size. If you’ve got larger or smaller feet these wouldn’t work. I feel fortunate they fit perfectly.
As far as I know, the socks are all one color. I love them too, but am certain they'll be a bit too big for me. No big deal, I'll wear them anyway, just fold the toe underneath. And yes, they do seem to be high quality.

I’m pretty sure my wife had already stolen the socks. I love ‘em. Finally a useful bonus. Mine are blue. Kinda jealous of the orange ones.

I’m pretty sure my wife had already stolen the socks. I love ‘em. Finally a useful bonus. Mine are blue. Kinda jealous of the orange ones.
Hoping I get a different color than my husband's, which are green. And, even though they are decidedly too large for me, he already knows I'm stealing his.

I got

Orange sticker and blue outlined bear and peace socks. Same color is above.

i'm not usually a band merch guy, but agreed. i'd totally buy these if i saw them at a store.
I buy a ton of band merch and love my purple Rylan socks. Can't wait for my CT pkg to get here today to see which color is included. They are such a great "extra" and I'd totally buy other colors if they were available in the shop.

I buy a ton of band merch and love my purple Rylan socks. Can't wait for my CT pkg to get here today to see which color is included. They are such a great "extra" and I'd totally buy other colors if they were available in the shop.
i weirdly buy a lot of record store merch but never band stuff. love totes with record store logos on them and sweatshirt/tshirts from cool record shops. But for some reason don't really buy lots of band stuff!

Got it today! Unfortunately I basically had it spoiled cause of Reddit, but

IMG_9998.jpeg
I had a good feeling it was going to be this show and I’m pretty happy with it. These live versions beat the studio versions for the most part. The socks are super thick, so I’ll have to really wait for a cold cold day, but I will definitely wear them. I never used the scarf, but I have used the beanie a good bit in the winter.

Back