The National

I’m assuming the shipping notification was for my Laugh Track order and not Cherry Tree annual vinyl. It’s just a label print so far, either way.

Whatever it is I’m getting (only second guessing since no one else has gotten Laugh Track shipping notifications) is arriving today. I’ll keep the world updated as soon as I find out what it is.

I had a label show up in Informed Delivery last night from South Portland ME, which is where everything Cherry Tree has originated from for me, and I do not have an open Laugh Track order with them, so these might be CT 5

I’m a total goober. The email I was getting the shipping notice from has an order link and I just clicked it and it’s just the Spotify exclusive Laugh Track t-shirt. LOL.

I just looked at my informed delivery and see that I have 3 orders shipping from South Portland, ME. Could be t-shirts, the two variant pressings of Laugh Track or possibly the CT package. My husband and I each have memberships so if it is the CT pkg, two of those on my dashboard could be them.
ETA: I looked at my order summary. One package that is being delivered tomorrow is the Spotify tee. My other tees and vinyl have no tracking number, so it looks like the CT packages may be on their way!

Last edited:
I did not, I have no outstanding orders with them
I just looked at my informed delivery and see that I have 3 orders shipping from South Portland, ME. Could be t-shirts, the two variant pressings of Laugh Track or possibly the CT package. My husband and I each have memberships so if it is the CT pkg, two of those on my dashboard could be them.

There is still hope for all of us.

ETA: I looked at my order summary. One package that is being delivered tomorrow is the Spotify tee. My other tees and vinyl have no tracking number, so it looks like the CT packages may be on their way!
Yeah…I have two shirts from them showing up tomorrow 🤪 but there is also a mysterious package on informed delivery that just started moving today, from the same area…not sure what it is

Yeah…I have two shirts from them showing up tomorrow 🤪 but there is also a mysterious package on informed delivery that just started moving today, from the same area…not sure what it is

Yeah got something coming from Maine as well that says it is supposed to be delivered on the 23th.

Got the official notice that it is Cherry Tree that shipped. Maybe tomorrow…maybe Monday for delivery
Got the same deal…. But they shipped it to an old address, that I haven’t used since 2020.
I updated the address two years ago, and somehow it was reversed. Didn’t check since I assumed it was correct

Back