The National - Cherry Tree Club

Selaws

Hi guys and girls. I know quite a few of you who are members of the Cherry Tree club and look forward to chatting with you all. Obviously The National thread will be the place to go for all things The National related, but I thought it would be good to have a place to discuss Cherry Tree specific packages, special releases, updates and deals.

I'm giving it another month or so then taking the plunge (hopefully shortly before they announce an Australian tour) - when do they send out the annual vinyl release? Can't miss that one!
Worth mentioning that its so much more than just the annual record. Thye included a bundle of other goodies which (for me) made the subscription price worth it alone. Scarf, Tote, Patch, Stickers....here a photo I found from when I got the package back in December

Worth mentioning that its so much more than just the annual record. Thye included a bundle of other goodies which (for me) made the subscription price worth it alone. Scarf, Tote, Patch, Stickers....here a photo I found from when I got the package back in December

View attachment 169
This was a really cool surprise...looking forward to see what comes in this year's box!

I thought it would be a good idea to have a Cherry Tree thread in the Vinyl Clubs section so there's a place to talk specifically about the upcoming packages/store exclusives. In the other forum stuff like that often got buried in the general National chat.

seems the regular still gets a lot of Cherry Tree talk

Slowly realising I am a member of too many clubs..........

Did like the gift this year and looking forward to the member version of the new album

Back