The National - Cherry Tree Club

Cherry Tree Volume 4 Update
The Volume 4 membership vinyl for 2021 is currently in production and we hope to ship it to all eligible members within the next few months. Unfortunately, delays in global vinyl manufacturing have made things slower and more difficult than in previous years. Rest assured, we’re doing the best we can to get it finished and on its way to you as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Volume 4 is a fun one; hopefully you’ll agree it was worth the wait.

Cherry Tree

Cherry Tree Volume 4 Update
The Volume 4 membership vinyl for 2021 is currently in production and we hope to ship it to all eligible members within the next few months. Unfortunately, delays in global vinyl manufacturing have made things slower and more difficult than in previous years. Rest assured, we’re doing the best we can to get it finished and on its way to you as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Volume 4 is a fun one; hopefully you’ll agree it was worth the wait.

Cherry Tree

Sounds like we can expect it around Christmas.

A fun one! Looking forward to it.

Still haven't received the CT email. My husband got his at 11am. That's at least the third time that I didn't receive an email. Frustrating :(

A fun one! Looking forward to it.

Still haven't received the CT email. My husband got his at 11am. That's at least the third time that I didn't receive an email. Frustrating :(
Yeah, I also didn't get a CT email. For something like this it isn't a big deal but if this was a limited vinyl drop then I most definitely would have missed out. I appreciate folks keeping this thread updated!

I got a pair, two friends did as well. Once my husband was assured that mine were secured he went to try for loge. They were gone by 10:02. I went back in at 10:05 and every type was sold out.

Two friends that I've heard from were shut out. I expected this to be a challenge. TM/LN Presales tomorrow at 10. Best of luck to everyone!

I got a pair, two friends did as well. Once my husband was assured that mine were secured he went to try for loge. They were gone by 10:02. I went back in at 10:05 and every type was sold out.

Two friends that I've heard from were shut out. I expected this to be a challenge. TM/LN Presales tomorrow at 10. Best of luck to everyone!
Dang, I was in on the spot and struck out completely. Tried for Loge first go but then went right to GA, no luck.

Ok, I’m in the building. Was able to get a pair of nosebleeds (yes yes I’ve been there before). Might look to upgrade in the LN sale but at least I’m there.

This year I have attended a number of concerts here in the NYC area.

If you cant get tickets but are ABSOLUTLEY going to the show - the secondary ticket market might be a good bet.
I've managed to score day-of tickets to shows at prices less than and or at face value.

I'm not sure if its COVID causing people to bail or scalpers with extra inventory - but if you are going to go no matter what....you might try it.

If you cant get tickets but are ABSOLUTLEY going to the show - the secondary ticket market might be a good bet.
I've managed to score day-of tickets to shows at prices less than and or at face value.

I'm not sure if its COVID causing people to bail or scalpers with extra inventory - but if you are going to go no matter what....you might try it.
My guess is that there will be ridiculous resale prices. The Cap holds under 2,000, I'm sure people will be buying tix just to resell.

Just looked at StubHub, Right now there are 4 GAs on there for $181 all in with fees. I expect many more will pop up in the coming days.

But, I fully agree, if you can wait til day of, you will be able to get them at a much better price.

My guess is that there will be ridiculous resale prices. The Cap holds under 2,000, I'm sure people will be buying tix just to resell.

Just looked at StubHub, Right now there are 4 GAs on there for $181 all in with fees. I expect many more will pop up in the coming days.

But, I fully agree, if you can wait til day of, you will be able to get them at a much better price.
Day of is key.

I've read that ticket sales are down 25 percent from pre-covid levels. Sure some shows sell out but I haven't seen many of them doing that these days.

Back