The Mars Volta reuniting / new music (not being trolled this time, apparently)

Well, if these don't get a wide release I guess I'm not getting them. I'm not going to pay the insane shipping and duty that'll come from that web store...

Question from a casual fan - are we expecting these albums to get a more general release, or could this tomorrow be it? I'm interested in the obvious two but don't know how interested I am in terms of prices...

Question from a casual fan - are we expecting these albums to get a more general release, or could this tomorrow be it? I'm interested in the obvious two but don't know how interested I am in terms of prices...
We have no idea... Cloudhill has not been very forthcoming.

There's someone commenting on their Instagram story who seems to be in the know one way or another. If he's correct it's unlimited pressing, 6 main albums and Tremulent, $25 for Tremulent, $39 for double LPs, $49 for triple LPs. Some will be black and some will be colored. He could be talking out his ass but he seems to have the info and Cedric is commenting on the same story and not refuting anything he's saying. So it's likely correct.

Last edited:
Related, price-wise: OP copies of some 80s and 90s albums are hitting $50-$60 consistently, so you can see why they have them high.

Related, price-wise: OP copies of some 80s and 90s albums are hitting $50-$60 consistently, so you can see why they have them high.
They're definitely bargains compared to originals here. I'm sure they're counting on people making that comparison, and not just that $65 for an album itself is ridiculous.

Back