The 'I Did a Thing' Thread

Would anyone be interested in seeing a sales post over in Buy/Sell/Trade of some goodies from my bulk buy? Of course prices will be competitive/fair and not eBay gouging. Some are indeed pricey, based on research. I did well at the record fair on Saturday, and I have another on 2/27. Glad to give y’all some dibs before then.

Would anyone be interested in seeing a sales post over in Buy/Sell/Trade of some goodies from my bulk buy? Of course prices will be competitive/fair and not eBay gouging. Some are indeed pricey, based on research. I did well at the record fair on Saturday, and I have another on 2/27. Glad to give y’all some dibs before then.

Definitely interested.

I did a thing….picked up the Sinatra MoFi box set on eBay …it was a seemingly very good deal. Box itself seemed a little beat up but most of the records claim to be unplayed.

This also means I’ll have a second Geodisc so if anybody is looking for one, I may have one for sale!
You’re living my “I did a thing” dream. Need that box one of these days

A photo essay chronicling my last 15 minutes.

IMG_2213.JPG

IMG_2214.JPG

IMG_2215.JPG

IMG_2216.JPG

IMG_2217.JPG

AdeptSoupyGoldfish-size_restricted.gif

IMG_2218.JPG

Thanks. Like a spatula? I'll look around the house.

If it’s thin and rigid enough a silicon or soft plastic spatula would be ideal. I used a soft plastic pry tool for taking the screen off an iMac to do it on the Lintons.

If it’s thin and rigid enough a silicon or soft plastic spatula would be ideal. I used a pry tool for taking the screen off an iMac to do it on the Lintons.

I was thinking silicone but it's probably too thick. I'll figure it out now that I know I just need to pry out like my other speakers.

Back