The Good Ol' Grateful Thread

Uh oh. Haven't opened mine yet but the outside doesn't have any damage at least
I didn't notice the damage on the outside of the box until I opened it. It has a very weird split on it that I can't tell how it could have happened during shipping, looks more like something that would have had to have happened when putting the boxes together.

Repress ❤️🔥🔥

All analog for first time !!!

Repress ❤️🔥🔥
Hell yes, and they actually tend to care about the pressing quality.

Repress ❤️🔥🔥

All analog for first time !!!
The best Here Comes Sunshine ever

Just received my Boston 5.7.77 RSD and there’s a big scratch through Eyes of the World and an audible indentation in terrapin. 😢

The rest sounds A+
My copy had a long scratch on track B1 that caused fairly constant noise. And side 9 had a vinyl "pimple", or a little bulge that surprisingly my stylus could track, though it led to two really LOUD pops. Thought for sure it'd skip. Rest of the set sounded flawless. Luckily I purchased from Plaidroom and they sent out a new set to swap me for the defects.

Buying records these days can be so frustrating, especially defective RSD titles where there is often little opportunity for replacements.

My copy had a long scratch on track B1 that caused fairly constant noise. And side 9 had a vinyl "pimple", or a little bulge that surprisingly my stylus could track, though it led to two really LOUD pops. Thought for sure it'd skip. Rest of the set sounded flawless. Luckily I purchased from Plaidroom and they sent out a new set to swap me for the defects.

Buying records these days can be so frustrating, especially defective RSD titles where there is often little opportunity for replacements.
Plaidroom is really the best. Luckily, I also bought from Plaidroom and emailed them to see how they can help.

I have 2 LP2's (sides 3, 4) in my Grateful Dead Boston 5/7/77 box. I am missing my LP3 (sides 5,6).

Emailing The In Groove to see if Mike and Co can assist.
It struck me when looking at the release how much the font they picked makes 3 and 5 look the same. I can see where that could have happened when they were assembling them.

Bet they'll have you covered. They told me they held some copies back in case issues came up. Granted that was over a week ago.
They emailed me that they have an extra set and they’ll open it to ensure it’s free of damage and will set up an exchange. They are the best.

Back