The Good Ol' Grateful Thread

6/10/73 is one of the top 5 or 10 Dead shows and is an absolute rocket ship of a ride.

The box set is a special era for the Dead and I’m likely in on both the 17 cd set and the vinyl.
Went in on the 17 cd set, hadn’t used that 15% coupon yet so got to use that (BDAY15DEAD). Couldn’t be happier with the choices, very high quality recordings that will no doubt sound exceptional. Probably my favorite set since the Giants Stadium box.

6/10/73 is one of the top 5 or 10 Dead shows and is an absolute rocket ship of a ride.

The box set is a special era for the Dead and I’m likely in on both the 17 cd set and the vinyl.
I didn’t realize that the final set for the RFK 6/10/73 vinyl featured Dickey Betts and Butch Trucks, I guess it pays to read the release notes.

The Friend of the Devil/Estimated Prophet on Side F of this recent Boston RSD boxset sound so good. Phil's bottom end is so fat (haha).

I'm gonna get up and restart the side now. Love me a slow Friend of the Devil, my preference.
Something about those May 1977 SBDs. They’re unreal, but I do think Boston takes the cake. That CD gets constant play and Phil’s bass just about shakes the entire house.

The Friend of the Devil/Estimated Prophet on Side F of this recent Boston RSD boxset sound so good. Phil's bottom end is so fat (haha).

I'm gonna get up and restart the side now. Love me a slow Friend of the Devil, my preference.
OK, fine, FINE. If anyone sees one in the wild let me know.

OK, fine, FINE. If anyone sees one in the wild let me know.
This isn't a bad price at all. Pretty much right at RSD retail w/ shipping.

all these reviews have me needing to buy this. I hope the below seller isn’t scamming me (84 bucks feels too good to be true).

Attachments

• C706161A-F46E-4CFE-BFB3-50D5317E1848.png
    C706161A-F46E-4CFE-BFB3-50D5317E1848.png
    394.5 KB · Views: 14
Back