The Good Ol' Grateful Thread

My Two and Three from the Vault records from Light in the Attic have been delayed...once again...to June 24. This may be the shortest time frame they have announced a delay so maybe we're finally reaching the point where it will actually come out?

Probably not.

My Two and Three from the Vault records from Light in the Attic have been delayed...once again...to June 24. This may be the shortest time frame they have announced a delay so maybe we're finally reaching the point where it will actually come out?

Probably not.
I ordered a Two for my brother for Christmas. His birthday is in May. Maybe next Christmas

Probably not.

Hopefully. I literally bought and sold shares of game stop to get all the from the vaults. Crazy that I haven't gotten 2 and 3 yet

This one sounds good 👌🏻
Boom boom. Alert @MikeH

these go for a pretty penny on the 'cogs. i PIF'd a copy I had to someone... I want to say a year ago? maybe 2....later found out they go for 100+ on the regular, because 'heads are just absolutely rabid. it really is a banger though. especially if you're a casual fan or interested in getting into the dead, it's a better intro than the ridic expensive vmp box. sound quality and selection of tracks is ::chef's kiss::

Last edited:
The colored version is sold out! I'm a little bummed I didn't pull the trigger earlier and missed it. Didn't think the 5k would go so fast.. The black is still available though.
View attachment 136454
I saw an ad somewhere that the 24LP set was “almost half gone,” which has got to be concerning for them. Usually those things sell out in a day, but it doesn’t look like they’re moving many. I opted just for this one to hear the new remaster, and the colors are pretty neat.

Looks like the Spring ‘90 box set is being repressed! On Amazon too, with a release date set for July.

Looks like the Spring ‘90 box set is being repressed! On Amazon too, with a release date set for July.

Oh thank god!

I've be eyeing this one for a long time.

My favorite post-70s tour

Welcome to the bus, Brent Cornell Djxfactor511, whenever you may arrive!
"Daddy why is my middle name cornell?"

"Well we were going to go with 'Wook', because we would affectionately say you're the lot wook of our hearts, but then 5.8.77 got re-released and we just went with it cos yer mom was like 'that's cooler'"

"Daddy why is my middle name cornell?"

"Well we were going to go with 'Wook', because we would affectionately say you're the lot wook of our hearts, but then 5.8.77 got re-released and we just went with it cos yer mom was like 'that's cooler'"
"Anyway, it's almost lunchtime, go get your sisters Lotlizzie and Wharfratte, tell them we're having grilled cheese for lunch"

Back