The Good Ol' Grateful Thread

GET BEHIND ME SATAN
TmCmf7GbsseI-ew2kzHIm0VbJ5gyag-U5XoGm_FPLFPjSWOa0zYtuElygq-ix1UrQTnGH1HRgfy9Gx6tdkm1Y-JN7XFHY6bXf8YIuFqvAtEg9wHmktLBCXhKbB2u91pXvtUBe_-mJ4wg-N3l1Pi4fw

Just getting around to spin my one from the vault...damn this is an enjoyable listen 🔥🔥
I was planning on spinning buffalo this weekend (which is nothing like Cow Tipping despite Spinning Buffalo sounding like an equally bovine taunting endeavor) but when my parents were over dropping the dog off the other day they spotted it sitting waiting to be cleaned, realised it was still in it's wrap and picked it up saying 'let us know how much it was and we'll get you it for christmas'... before buggering off with my brand new box set.

So i'll get to hear it in 2 months instead.

I was planning on spinning buffalo this weekend (which is nothing like Cow Tipping despite Spinning Buffalo sounding like an equally bovine taunting endeavor) but when my parents were over dropping the dog off the other day they spotted it sitting waiting to be cleaned, realised it was still in it's wrap and picked it up saying 'let us know how much it was and we'll get you it for christmas'... before buggering off with my brand new box set.

So i'll get to hear it in 2 months instead.
I like your parents.

Thanks for the tag. Hadn't seen this, but think I'll do the wait and see game at this point because if I can get free shipping from Plaid Room or Bullmoose I'd rather go that route.
We'll definitely have more popping in at some point. They did a fairly large repressing of it. Warner has plenty of stock, we just have to get it from them....to the middleman.....to our store. We have 200 copies on order right now. They'll hopefully get here soonish.

oof thanks for the reminder! 30DoD is actually how i got into the dead!

Back