The Good Ol' Grateful Thread

Its way overpriced. So I am passing. The GSTL box set is worth it for around the same price.
I keep almost getting the Flacs but am still holding out in the hope that I might track a Cornell box down that I don't need to sell a kidney to be able to afford.

I keep almost getting the Flacs but am still holding out in the hope that I might track a Cornell box down that I don't need to sell a kidney to be able to afford.
For some reason, I thought the all the music edition was still in print. You can find these sets every now and again for a reasonable price online, but it definitely is all about hunting.

Ill be real, I think the Jerry vinyl I spin the most is Hooterroll and Side Trips, Volume 1

would definitely pick up Garcia live vol 3 though. That’s a great release

It’s crazy how much it shut up in value...I grabbed mine a few months back for $60

For some reason, I thought the all the music edition was still in print. You can find these sets every now and again for a reasonable price online, but it definitely is all about hunting.
It's never gone out of stock at Dead.net but their shipping to the UK is wild. Plus Cornell is on Qobuz as a high res so it would be the other three. $125 isn't a bad price for the Ithaca, Boston and Buffalo shows in 96/24 to be honest but for some reason I've never made it over the line. I'm probably just subliminally waiting for my dad to go senile so I can steal his CD set without him actually noticing (I stream but draw the line at actually copying stuff i haven't bought these days. The dead aren't short of a few quid but it's increasingly seemed like shitty behavior as I've got older)

Any early reviews on Buffalo 77? Debating back and forth whether I want to pick it up, but damn its expensive for something I can stream for free and not have to flip 4 times.

I posted this in the Anthology thread, but it appears Europe '72 is back in print. Ordered off of Amazon, all the deadwax has the 2011 US etchings, but that label is the post-2019 logo for Warner.View attachment 71617
Elusive Disc now showing as expected in stock on the 30th. Shipping and customs made it a no go for me. If it didn't have to cross an ocean though...

Elusive Disc now showing as expected in stock on the 30th. Shipping and customs made it a no go for me. If it didn't have to cross an ocean though...

SIXTY?? Whoa. Maybe that Dead Box isn't quite as crazy in terms of pricing as it seemed...

It is an AAA Bellman cut for a 3LP, $60 is a good price. On a per LP basis, the Dead box version cost you $96.42.
Yup. Its not the cost of the actual record that buggered it for me. Its the shipping, brokerage and custom fees. If I could have picked it up for £60 let alone $60 I'd have been happy.

@Djxfactor511 were you after this?

Yup. Its not the cost of the actual record that buggered it for me. Its the shipping, brokerage and custom fees. If I could have picked it up for £60 let alone $60 I'd have been happy.

Understood. I expect it will be available more and more, Amazon has had it at times (that's where I got my copy recently). It is a recent pressing given the labels.

Shipping trans-Atlantic from the US is an absolute bear and probably will be until there are changes at USPS and we're past COVID-19.

Thanks for the tag. Hadn't seen this, but think I'll do the wait and see game at this point because if I can get free shipping from Plaid Room or Bullmoose I'd rather go that route.

It is an AAA Bellman cut for a 3LP, $60 is a good price. On a per LP basis, the Dead box version cost you $96.42.
Yes however, the dead box was pressed at QRP. A triple AP album would cost about that much.

DON'T PROVE ME WRONG WITH YOUR MATH
MATH IS THE PLAYTHING OF SATAN
I HATE MATH

Back