The Good Ol' Grateful Thread

Think this album may have some crossover appeal here. If you want a solid psych/country/folk album with a KILLER dead cover, give this a listen today.

Thanks for posting this. I saw the album cover a while ago and knew I'd be interested but then forgot about it. Didn't like this guy's voice at first but it's growing on me, and the Dead cover is absolutely killer. Great player.

Welcome back buddy!
Appreciate it! ✌
Hope you're doing well, man! Good to see you again.
Doing as well as one can do in a year as wild as 2020, and wishing the same to you! Good to be here again. ✌

I’ve also been really gravitating back to the Dead this summer. Been going through the various volumes of Europe 72 chronologically. Currently working through volume 14. 💀🌹

I’ve also been really gravitating back to the Dead this summer. Been going through the various volumes of Europe 72 chronologically. Currently working through volume 14. 💀🌹
I just recently finished all of Europe 72 and have started making my way through the “Download Series” on Spotify (on volume 5 now!) Crazy but I’ve been hearing it more recently it seems people have just been being drawn to the music in these times.

Appreciate it! ✌

Doing as well as one can do in a year as wild as 2020, and wishing the same to you! Good to be here again. ✌

I’m a relative newcomer to the Dead so been digging into all of it and glad I finally took the time. Glad to hear you’re doin alright!

My Dick's Picks 26 arrived today. Looks like a good package - got #1392/1500.

I'm in my Grateful Dead section of spinning my whole collection this year so hoping to have this on the table soon.

EDIT: 1500 not 15000

Cleaned it today and discovered I am missing the last record. Emailed in.

The rest sounds incredible

restocked for those who missed out. they added about 200 copies it seems.

How’s it sound?

I passed as well but am picking up the Live Garcia: 14 from my local on Friday and can report back sometime later how it sounds!
My local sold out of their five copies before noon yesterday.
Getting more in on Wednesday.
Love me some acoustic Jerry.

Tempted o

Thank you so much!

Back