The Good Ol' Grateful Thread

This is really cool! 500 piece "King Of Hearts" puzzle. Looks difficult, but fun!
JYAM148.jpg
JYAM148-01.jpg

This is really cool! 500 piece "King Of Hearts" puzzle. Looks difficult, but fun!
View attachment 46304
View attachment 46305

I used to think puzzles were lame, then I stayed up a few weeks back and did one. Puzzles rule. This one would probably take me a long time, though

Heh, I know. They have so many of their own great looking boxes that I haven't gotten that would probably take precedence over anything VMP. The Jorge Ben you grabbed for me is still the only VMP I've gotten since the forum closed. I'm really curious what might be in the box but I doubt I'll be springing for this.

Give me every full show of Europe '72 and I'm in, lol.

But yeah at this point the only studio Dead album that I'm missing is Built to Last and the s/t (which I have ordered but it's on backorder right now).

Wonder what they could possibly do.

But yeah at this point the only studio Dead album that I'm missing is Built to Last and the s/t (which I have ordered but it's on backorder right now).

My guess is a mix of essential albums and a few live.

I am going through all the Europe 72 shows in order right now and lemme tell you, it is tough going.

Hoping it’s just studio or previously released live stuff. Would much rather support my local for the upcoming RSD box but we shall see!

My best guess is that it is shows that have been released, but never on vinyl. My best guess is that it is a couple of Dicks Picks or other archival releases.

And dammit, this is an instant buy. I am a huge deadhead, I feel like I am being trolled.

My best guess is that it is shows that have been released, but never on vinyl. My best guess is that it is a couple of Dicks Picks or other archival releases.

And dammit, this is an instant buy. I am a huge deadhead, I feel like I am being trolled.
Yeah, just curious who is in charge of curating. storf wont know what real heads want, I think he tweeted he was getting into the dead’s live stuff like two months ago. If it’s Dave, then I’ll likely buy what he is selling. They’ve been re-releasing Dicks Picks recently on vinyl, I have a few and they are great. I just wonder what it would have to be for dead.net/rhino/ real gone not to choose to release it themselves

Back