The Good Ol' Grateful Thread

Feel like there's going to have to be some gems in here to attract buyers. Thinking about how I bought the Cornell '77 vinyl box set for $60 a few months ago, and that was around the same limited number. Not to mention other previous full show releases that you can still find pretty regularly. As a Dave's Picks subscriber, I still think CD is the way to go with the Dead.

Feel like there's going to have to be some gems in here to attract buyers. Thinking about how I bought the Cornell '77 vinyl box set for $60 a few months ago, and that was around the same limited number. Not to mention other previous full show releases that you can still find pretty regularly. As a Dave's Picks subscriber, I still think CD is the way to go with the Dead.
Yep. 7500 copies is a LOT. VMP has only been able to truly sell out one box set and they are all 1,000 or less. There has to be something for everyone in here. I’m guessing some more popular albums on the studio front and some rare or unreleased live album (s).

Thanks for the link. I’ve never ordered vinyl from amazon.ca. Do they have decent packaging and returns process? The exchange rate is solid for that price right now.
Not sure about returns, especially if you're ordering internationally. Packaging is sometimes good, sometimes awful. It's Amazon. I try not to order there myself, but it is available there, and you're right that with the exchange rate as it is now, it's probably worth the plunge.

Looks like I’m in the clear, without a net and reckoning would be nice but not for the price this will be
Without a Net stings, but I promise you'll find a great sounding OG Reckoning in the wild for 25 bucks soon and have a nice laugh

Looks like I’m in the clear, without a net and reckoning would be nice but not for the price this will be

Same for me. Have nice pressings of the rest already. Hopefully a few exclusives will come out of this on the side though, I'd love to get a vinyl pressing of Mickey Hart's Mystery Box.

Back