The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

I can’t remember the last time I’ve played Madden.
It used to be a blast playing seasons with my roommates in the college days. I've gotten a couple versions since, and it's incredibly boring to play by yourself. And online is even worse. Either I'm getting my ass kicked, or I'm winning and the person quits out.

It used to be a blast playing seasons with my roommates in the college days. I've gotten a couple versions since, and it's incredibly boring to play by yourself. And online is even worse. Either I'm getting my ass kicked, or I'm winning and the person quits out.

I hated it when people would quit. I’d yell in my mic or at my tv between bong rips.

That Saints come back was absolutely incredible. That squad struggled getting the early season rust off for the first 3 quarters but in the 4th quarter everyone clicked. That receiver core looked absolutely dangerous. Mike Thomas is back baby!

Get to start the annual tradition as a Panthers fan in the first week.

ce6e5f2dd483a94e557414a6c3b4412dc0c56bb1.gifv

No hard feelings @tvham but…
View attachment 151128
Da Bears had no business even being competitive in that game let alone winning it.

Thank Heavens Mother Nature is a Bears fan.
I'm sure some fans are going to blame Trey Lance for the L but I'm blaming:
1) penalties
2) the weather
3) Shanahan's playcalling
4) Lance

I'm sure some fans are going to blame Trey Lance for the L but I'm blaming:
1) penalties
2) the weather
3) Shanahan's playcalling
4) Lance
Yeah, the 75 yard differential in penalties was tough and the weather was brutal. As a Bears fan it was refreshing to see a coaching staff make in game adjustments for the offense. Getting Fields moving around really opened things up.

I'm a very embarrassed Bengals fan today.
Back up long snapper about to get run out of town.

That being said, never should have been in the game at all with the half Burrow had to start the game. D looked solid against a mediocre Steelers offense. OL looked suspect yet again, although Steelers DL is good.

Back