The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

Congrats to The Lions. I realize wins only hurt their chance at the number one draft pick, but tell these practice squad guys (like Craig Reynolds with 112 yards) that they are supposed to lie down for these games. And no way the coaching staff wants losses piling up. As a fan, it's fun to see some things work.

I was at this game. It was so loud partly because Barry Sanders had gotten to 2000 yards on the season. Crazy that they were going to charge the Lions a timeout because the Jets refused to take a snap based on it being too noisy. Do they still allow that?

Unfortunately it was also the most quiet I'd ever heard it at a sporting event later in the game. Linebacker Reggie Brown sustained a neck injury and almost died on the field...stunned silence as Lions WR Johnny Morton sprinted to the tunnel to help with the stretcher.

I'M SCREAMING

I never in my wildest dreams would have ever expected a double digit win season this year. But the buildup of skill position talent, along with the steady Joe Mixon in the backfield, has been apparent as the season has progressed. They answered the bell today. A force for years to come, hopefully.

Ja'Marr Chase is an absolute freakshow. 1400+ rec yds / 13 rec TD on the year as a rookie. Only 21 years of age. I cannot wait to see what he will produce in his prime.

This is the ONE:

Last edited:
I'M SCREAMING

I never in my wildest dreams would have ever expected a double digit win season this year. But the buildup of skill position talent, along with the steady Joe Mixon in the backfield, has been apparent as the season has progressed. They answered the bell today. A force for years to come, hopefully.

Ja'Marr Chase is an absolute freakshow. 1400+ rec yds / 13 rec TD on the year as a rookie. Only 21 years of age. I cannot wait to see what he will produce in his prime.

This is the ONE:

Just imagine how tight next year will be after the draft and picking up FAs

Gonna lose my fantasy championship because of Chase but congrats to all the seemingly large amount of Bengals fans on the forum. Really fun team that wins in spite of their head coach, imo. Fun offense that can be good for a long time if they shore up the OL.

My Eagles win a tough one today that likely puts them in the playoffs. I never thought they'd be in this position at the beginning of the year. Still not sure if Jalen Hurts is the answer at QB but I'm willing to give him another shot next year on a cheap contract considering the incoming QB class. Three middling to late 1st rd picks to improve the rest of the roster and see what happens.

Dude needs help. My guess is he’d have to really bottom out before he’d get to that point though.
I take no joy in saying this but I think the odds on him either dying, or killing someone or both in the next 18 months are very high. He is an absolute walking billboard for CTE brain damage.

Last edited:
BENGALS
FUCK YES
JOEY FUCKING FRANCHISE

MERRY CLINCHMAS BENGALS FANS!

What a game. What a team.

I'M SCREAMING

This is the ONE:

Congrats to all the Bengals fans! As a Chiefs fan, that game was frustrating as hell to watch. Chase is damn beast. Dislike all the other teams in your division, so I'm glad yall won it, even at the Chiefs' expense. Hope to see you again in the playoffs hopefully with a different outcome ;)

Back