The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

Holy shit! @CrazyDiamond84 come and get your boy! This thread is insane. I thought Aaron Rodgers was a bit of an erudite (for a QB), who knew was a Joe Rogan stan. I hope he loses all his sponsors and ends up on the Lions next season what a fucking joke!

Yup. He's putting a big ol foot in his mouth. As a huge fan of his even through all the off season stuff, that leaf has been turning today. He should have stuck with his free living hippy shtick he was going through..I liked that. Now all I hope for is J Love to come out and kill it on Sunday so there's something good to look forward to.

Holy shit! @CrazyDiamond84 come and get your boy! This thread is insane. I thought Aaron Rodgers was a bit of an erudite (for a QB), who knew was a Joe Rogan stan. I hope he loses all his sponsors and ends up on the Lions next season what a fucking joke!

A real critical thinker wouldn't be asking the "woke mob" these questions because a real critical thinker would have already found the answers...

What gets me is he claims he didn't lie when originally asked if he was vaccinated. Now he says he's allergic to an ingredient in the vaccine (but won't say what) -- so which is it? And why not just say all that up front when the original question came into play?

His master manipulation has ran himself into circles.

I just listened to the entire segment in hopes that a lot of this was taken out of context but nope. He’s an Anti-Vax buffoon that doesn’t trust western medicine and doesn’t understand that there are personal responsibilities that we all take if we choose to be apart of society. I hope him and Shaylee Woodley enjoy their lives wilds of Alaska and raise their many unvaccinated children unencumbered from the oppressive yoke of societal responsibilities that being multi-millionaires affords them.

I guess it was Henry Ruggs right to ingest a bunch of booze into HIS body and then drive HIS car 156 mph down a busy street too.

Last edited:
Back