The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

I'm converting to being a Bills fan.
I have been and always will be cursed to be a Bears fan but I developed a fondness for the Bills as a youngin’ during those 4 straight Super Bowl appearances, Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed, Don Beibee, Bruce Smith, etc... those were some fun teams, they also helped me in developing my longstanding hatred for all the teams in the NFC East. Also, their logo and colors scheme are some of the best in the pro sports. Once the Bears have bee eliminated I will be pulling for the Bills as well in the upcoming post season. FTR, I would have also rooted for the Dolphins if they hadn’t choked. I always liked their “classic” logo (not the shitty modern sub-clip art dolphin they currently use) and another great color scheme. Plus any team that that factored greatly into the plot of Ace Ventura: Pet Detective is worth rooting for in my book.

I have been and always will be cursed to be a Bears fan but I developed a fondness for the Bills as a youngin’ during those 4 straight Super Bowl appearances, Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed, Don Beibee, Bruce Smith, etc... those were some fun teams, they also helped me in developing my longstanding hatred for all the teams in the NFC East. Also, their logo and colors scheme are some of the best in the pro sports. Once the Bears have bee eliminated I will be pulling for the Bills as well in the upcoming post season. FTR, I would have also rooted for the Dolphins if they hadn’t choked. I always liked their “classic” logo (not the shitty modern sub-clip art dolphin they currently use) and another great color scheme. Plus any team that that factored greatly into the plot of Ace Ventura: Pet Detective is worth rooting for in my book.
I was a Dolphins fan when I was a kid, and theyre still my favorite AFC team. Dan Marino, and Ace Ventura definitely played a part in that. And lol Don Beebe. He was so fast. The only time I've ever been on the news was when I was at a autograph signing for him when he was on the Packers.

Also, If anyone is trying to find the Bears game on Sunday make sure you switch over to.. [checks notes]....Nickelodeon?...WTF?

The game will air in between episodes of Salute Your Shorts and Rocko's Modern Life (I’d imagine)
Double Doink sounds like a good name for a Nickelodeon game show.

Back