The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

Also, If anyone is trying to find the Bears game on Sunday make sure you switch over to.. [checks notes]....Nickelodeon?...WTF?

The game will air in between episodes of Salute Your Shorts and Rocko's Modern Life (I’d imagine)
They're going to have filters & Nickelodeon graphics all over the game 😂 I seriously can't wait to watch it.

The NFL Wild Card Game on Nickelodeon will also include a special halftime sneak peek of Kamp Koral: SpongeBob’s Under Years, which follows 10-year-old SpongeBob SquarePants and his pals as they spend their summer building underwater campfires, catching wild jellyfish, and swimming in Lake Yuckymuck at the craziest camp in the kelp forest, Kamp Koral. The series will debut in 2021 on ViacomCBS’s rebranded streaming service Paramount+ and then on Nickelodeon later in the year.

Mannnnnnnn its fuckin litty

The NFL Wild Card Game on Nickelodeon will also include a special halftime sneak peek of Kamp Koral: SpongeBob’s Under Years, which follows 10-year-old SpongeBob SquarePants and his pals as they spend their summer building underwater campfires, catching wild jellyfish, and swimming in Lake Yuckymuck at the craziest camp in the kelp forest, Kamp Koral. The series will debut in 2021 on ViacomCBS’s rebranded streaming service Paramount+ and then on Nickelodeon later in the year.

Mannnnnnnn its fuckin litty
This has kind of grossed me out since it was confirmed, as Stephen Hillenberg was pretty adamantly against spinoffs of Spongebob, and it was announced shortly after he died. If the kids like it though, I guess that's what really matters. I haven't watched a new episode of Spongebob in a decade anyway.

I feel like the Bills will blow the Colts out of the water. With the covid outbreak, I think Cleveland is going to struggle, but who knows. They could prevail but I think the odds are against them. I can see the Ravens/Titans game going either way. I love to see the shitbirds lose.

I literally don't care about the NFC so those are all my thoughts.

I feel like the Bills will blow the Colts out of the water. With the covid outbreak, I think Cleveland is going to struggle, but who knows. They could prevail but I think the odds are against them. I can see the Ravens/Titans game going either way. I love to see the shitbirds lose.

I literally don't care about the NFC so those are all my thoughts.
The Colts Defense is stout. I think they match up nicely. This should be one the better game of the wildcard round. I still think Buffalo should win but The Colts will make a game of it.

My team is off this week, so I’m all for chaos today and tomorrow. Let’s go Bears & WFT!

AFC is loaded, they’re all 11+ win teams. Not really worried about any of them though, Chiefs should beat any of their possible matchups next week (Colts, Ravens, Titans). Bills are scariest team, but you never know if Playoff Josh Allen will make another appearance 😂

Back