The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

Man, football really makes you question following it. Both these teams were probably the most interesting from a pure play Xs and Os standpoint. But who do I root for, the team with multiple players with a history of domestic violence or the team with the MAGA ROY.
It's absolutely impossible for me to root for KC with Tyreek Hill. I'm disgusted every time the crowd goes crazy for him.

I swear I'm not a masochist, but I've been a Lions fan since the Billy Sims days. I just that I can't change allegiances, I can't adopt another team, and I like the sport too much to stop paying attention. So, with each new regime I just have to think; well, this will work this time right? Lions interviewed Vrabel but hired Patricia. Who knows if Vrabel would have worked here though, there are too many factors in play to say for sure. But I will say, he (Vrabel) looks like a way better coach so far.

There's an article up on the ringer about Prince's halftime show that's pretty good. This is a great paragraph:

There was Prince. He was wearing a canary yellow suit and makeup. And he just didn’t look human. And I don’t mean that in a negative way. He looked like he was kind of this angel or this alien or something. He smiled at us and he invited us in and we were walking and he was gliding, and the reason why he was gliding is because he was wearing these kids sneakers with the wheels on them. He was wheeling down the floor and the lights of his sneakers were lighting up in the back, the same color as his canary yellow suit.

I'm going to stay out of this thread until the game clock hits 0:00 in Q4, but best of luck to both teams.

Can confirm, alone. I watched the Packers win 10 years ago with 15 people that didn't care about the game and I very much desired for all of them to die horrible deaths by about 6 minutes into the first quarter.
Well, see that is you problem. The Packers would be the worst if the Cowboys didn’t exists. I become a raging maniac with torrette’s when watching competitive football so it’s best I watch with just my SO who will probably only look up from her Puppy Bowl stream if there is a good commercial on.

Well, see that is you problem. The Packers would be the worst if the Cowboys didn’t exists. I become a raging maniac with torrette’s when watching competitive football so it’s best I watch with just my SO who will probably only look up from her Puppy Bowl stream if there is a good commercial on.
Oh c'mon, The Pats are worse than both of those by a county mile.

Oh c'mon, The Pats are worse than both of those by a county mile.
Nah, Would fall to 3rd on the list. Cowboys are the worst because even though there team has spent way more time as hot garbage than great the self-assured arrogance their vocal fans the exude is astounding. Packers are second worst because I am a Bears fan (enough said). And The Pats are terrible because they cheat, and have arguable the greatest coach and QB in NFL history. Pat’s fans are entitled to their arrogance but I have a feeling their annoying fans base will dissipate considerably once Brady and Belichick move on.

Nah, Would fall to 3rd on the list. Cowboys are the worst because even though there team has spent way more time as hot garbage than great the self-assured arrogance their vocal fans the exude is astounding. Packers are second worst because I am a Bears fan (enough said). And The Pats are terrible because they cheat, and have arguable the greatest coach and QB in NFL history. Pat’s fans are entitled to their arrogance but I have a feeling their annoying fans base will dissipate considerably once Brady and Belichick move on.
Oh, you're a Bears fan. As a Packers fan I'm a big Mitch Trubisky guy.

Back