The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

Phillies lose World Series
Eagles lose Super Bowl

Your move Sixers and Flyers.

Ultimately getting to the championship game is an amazing accomplishment but those loses still sting.

3. Bengals​
I appreciate the optimism, but I believe that this was the year. It's difficult to make the title game three years in a row. Contracts become more difficult, although I am happy that Burrow is willing to negotiate and backload his upcoming extension to keeping the offensive personnel intact.
I do believe the Jaguars will take another leap forward and have a say.

Pretty lame ending to a great game. So if not for the holding call, eagles would have gotten the ball back with about 1:30 and needed at least a FG to tie? Not a guarantee but the way they were moving it definitely sucks we didn’t get to see it

I appreciate the optimism, but I believe that this was the year. It's difficult to make the title game three years in a row. Contracts become more difficult, although I am happy that Burrow is willing to negotiate and backload his upcoming extension to keeping the offensive personnel intact.
I do believe the Jaguars will take another leap forward and have a say.
I wanted to put the Niners 3rd but didn't want to be a homer...gave the Bengals the edge because Joe Burrow is that dude.

Michael Irvin lying on the turf being cheered for being taken out of football sends its regards, Philadelphia.

Watching this game was a pretty good reminder of why I don't watch NFL regularly (even if I still follow). Not only the anticlimactic ending and how long it was, but I forgot how insanely conservative the institution is. The full on weeping during the national anthem, the announcers hyping up rupert murdoch in the stands. Give me a break.

Watching this game was a pretty good reminder of why I don't watch NFL regularly (even if I still follow). Not only the anticlimactic ending and how long it was, but I forgot how insanely conservative the institution is. The full on weeping during the national anthem, the announcers hyping up rupert murdoch in the stands. Give me a break.
You can say that yet the end zones had social justice message, they played Lift Every Voice before God Bless America and the National Anthem, had Babyface doing one of those, had Rihanna as the half time show, showcased the first African American QB to win a Super Bowl, featured the first all female flight crew to do a flyover.

Last edited:
Phillies lose World Series
Eagles lose Super Bowl

Your move Sixers and Flyers.

Ultimately getting to the championship game is an amazing accomplishment but those loses still sting.
331245940_5879047425516004_1045533723561469684_n.png

Back