The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

That was quite a game! I mean, I do wish Sean maybe hadn't gone for 2 so early in the game, but I get why he did it. Had they made it, we would all be calling him coach of the year this morning. I look forward to facing off against the 49ers again in the playoffs!

Even though the Packers are definitely only the 4th best team in the NFC... if the path ends up going through Lambeau, that changes everything. Might as well end the decade how it started with a Packers super bowl!

Bengals almost bungled losing against the Dolphins yesterday. I was driving from Akron -> Cincy and started when the game, I thought, was out of hand. Then, my buddy texts me when they tied it up and I listened on the radio in horror for the rest of the game and OT. Thank the good lord they lost. 1st pick 2020 here we come!

Bengals almost bungled losing against the Dolphins yesterday. I was driving from Akron -> Cincy and started when the game, I thought, was out of hand. Then, my buddy texts me when they tied it up and I listened on the radio in horror for the rest of the game and OT. Thank the good lord they lost. 1st pick 2020 here we come!
Haha I saw it was 35-35 and was thinking damn, these offensive juggernauts are trying to compete with the 49ers/saints game a couple weeks ago

Bengals are never going to win with the Brown Family

Sounds familiar. Our version - The Lions are never going to win with The Ford Family. Good thing they just doubled down and said 'we've had offers, but we are NOT selling the team.

1st pick 2020 here we come!

So who are they taking ya think? Burrow or Chase Young? The Lions have a chance at #2, and it looks like they will do no worse than #3 because they won't beat The Pack on Sunday.

Sounds familiar. Our version - The Lions are never going to win with The Ford Family. Good thing they just doubled down and said 'we've had offers, but we are NOT selling the team.

So who are they taking ya think? Burrow or Chase Young? The Lions have a chance at #2, and it looks like they will do no worse than #3 because they won't beat The Pack on Sunday.

Definitely Burrow, and if they don't I'm done with the team. But there are so many needs on the team that not even an instant NFL ready QB is gonna change much right away.

Definitely Burrow, and if they don't I'm done with the team. But there are so many needs on the team that not even an instant NFL ready QB is gonna change much right away.

Yep, he sounds like the can't miss QB this year, I hope he is a stud for you guys. The Lions will likely miss on Chase Young and probably grab an OT or OG because you know, the run game. Meanwhile the defense is about to set a franchise record for futility.

Yep, he sounds like the can't miss QB this year, I hope he is a stud for you guys. The Lions will likely miss on Chase Young and probably grab an OT or OG because you know, the run game. Meanwhile the defense is about to set a franchise record for futility.
There aren't any hot TEs they might take at #3, right?🤔

Back