The Dark Side; Digital audio equipment recommendations and setup.

My very expensive lawyer @Mathew Chupacabra J.D. assures me I have a good shoot at winning the appeal THANKYOUVERYMUCH
About that...

Burning Man went late and it took me a LONG time to shoo all the various influencers and low rent starlets out of the cave the next morning and paperwork may have been used to roll various substances and anyhow the upshot of all this is you now can't go within a continent of him. Sooooo... Do you have any property in Europe?

About that...

Burning Man went late and it took me a LONG time to shoo all the various influencers and low rent starlets out of the cave the next morning and paperwork may have been used to roll various substances and anyhow the upshot of all this is you now can't go within a continent of him. Sooooo... Do you have any property in Europe?

Now it makes sense why I could barely hear you on the phone when we spoke last week. I thought you said you would “run circles around his lawyers" but now that I think about it...I think you said you would "drum circles around his lawyers."

shit. not again. my wife is gonna KILL ME.

Now it makes sense why I could barely hear you on the phone when we spoke last week. I thought you said you would “run circles around his lawyers" but now that I think about it...I think you said you would "drum circles around his lawyers."

shit. not again. my wife is gonna KILL ME.
Look, I've said it before and I'll say it again. He is just THE WORST lawyer.

Curious, why a separate account?

It seemed the easiest way to only see vinyl or only see CDs, especially when doing things like picking a random album to spin. I have A LOT more CDs than records, so using the randomizer would probably involve shaking my phone several times otherwise.

It seemed the easiest way to only see vinyl or only see CDs, especially when doing things like picking a random album to spin. I have A LOT more CDs than records, so using the randomizer would probably involve shaking my phone several times otherwise.
I kinda wanna do this with my 45s...i have them separated into folders but it's not all that convenient for the reasons you said.

Back