The Cure - all things big, small, and sticky sweet

So I have a very specific Cure question. I was just looking at the my Wish re-issue. Is Side D track list in the wrong order on the sleeve or am I just mis-understanding the direction that you're supposed to read the tracklist? To me it reads like the order should be End, To Wish for Impossible things, Cut. But it's actually the reverse of that. Just got my curious mind wondering.

I just go a ticket to the Denver show! In town visiting the folks and their spot is walking distance from Fiddlers so I couldn't resist.

Now I gotta try and find one for my brother.

Did y'all catch last night's set list?! Wow.

“Plainsong” into “Disintegration” must have been really something!!!!

I've got my first Cure show on Sunday at Blossom. I'm only vaguely familiar with the band in general, so any crash course pointers would be greatly appreciated!

I've got my first Cure show on Sunday at Blossom. I'm only vaguely familiar with the band in general, so any crash course pointers would be greatly appreciated!
When I need a crash course in a band I'm seeing soon, I usually make a Spotify playlist with all of the songs from some recent setlists so I at least recognize some of the songs. It seems like they're mixing up stuff from all eras and albums so it would be hard to focus on any particular album. My personal favorite is Wish but it seems like most setlists have 1 or 2 songs from it.

Back