The Cure - all things big, small, and sticky sweet

And whoever said merch lines would be long wasn’t kidding. Holy cow. So glad I decided to order shirts online a while back, too bad shipping’s been delayed lol

And whoever said merch lines would be long wasn’t kidding. Holy cow. So glad I decided to order shirts online a while back, too bad shipping’s been delayed lol
They were insane! We went upstairs to see if they were shorter - nope. My husband did grab me a shirt just before the encore break ❤️

my buddy Joe is a great videographer

Ooh I’m jealous of you East Coasters and your early sunsets. I feel like over half of their set here in Michigan was still during the day, which hindered the ambience for a few songs (like, say, “At Night”).

Ooh I’m jealous of you East Coasters and your early sunsets. I feel like over half of their set here in Michigan was still during the day, which hindered the ambience for a few songs (like, say, “At Night”).
Those videos are all from indoor venues ;) .

I was at an outdoor show at Merriweather the night before The Cure played there, and if they actually started around 8 it would have been daylight for a good part of the show.

Those videos are all from indoor venues ;) .

I was at an outdoor show at Merriweather the night before The Cure played there, and if they actually started around 8 it would have been daylight for a good part of the show.
They did and it was.

Yeah I went last night too 😂

They did and it was.

Yeah I went last night too 😂
Not a fan of headliners starting in the daylight. I don't know how it was for the Cure but for the show I was at, Dave Matthews, it seemed like no one in the lawn was even paying attention until the sun went down.

Not a fan of headliners starting in the daylight. I don't know how it was for the Cure but for the show I was at, Dave Matthews, it seemed like no one in the lawn was even paying attention until the sun went down.
I worried about that too when I got there but most people on the lawn stood up when the band came on. I was still tired from the Philadelphia show so I sat down for a song now and then but I’d say the majority of the lawn was into it all throughout.

I worried about that too when I got there but most people on the lawn stood up when the band came on. I was still tired from the Philadelphia show so I sat down for a song now and then but I’d say the majority of the lawn was into it all throughout.
Glad you had a good time. I wish I could have gone to that one. Merriweather (besides the merch booth being placed in the absolute worst spot) is a pretty great place to see a show. Not many places you can get out of the parking lot and onto the highway in less then 20 minutes either.

Going to Atlanta tonight- can anyone confirm that the band is starting aprox 2 hours from the time doors open, (about 8pm EST)?

Coming in from AL and with the time zone its gonna be cutting it close

Back