The Cure - all things big, small, and sticky sweet

Struck out for MSG this morning, but scored for Philly, only because I didn't give up.
I had logged in earlier this morning, but when I tried to buy a pair in a Club box, it wouldn't accept my password. I tried resetting it, wouldn't work. I tried to create a new account with a diff email, but it said an acct already existed with that email.

Finally was able to reset it and pulled some uppers, side stage, nearly behind the stage. Before checking out I tried one more time, and pulled sect 115. We've sat there multiple times and I'm thrilled with these.

i bought tix today. face was $192 for 2, plus $47 in fees.

janet jackson two weeks earlier at the same venue is the same $192 for face, but exactly $10 more for fees, which comes from an extra $5 per ticket for the 'service fee', so he was able to at least get them to cave a little bit on their bullshit, but let's not pretend these fees still aren't exorbitant (also, lol at the idea of a ticketmaster 'gesture of goodwill', they're still getting theirs for doing nothing but be a middleman). still, hopefully he can set some precedent here and demonstrate that artists absolutely can have better control over their ticket sales if they want, and yukbon is right about pearl jam, and they should be ashamed they chose to offer dynamic/platinum for their shows. they won't be, but they should be. i have to say it was very cool to see tix for this cure show priced and available at $21 and $46.

I'm tempted to try for San Diego night 2 tickets but not sure if I'll get presale - I was waitlisted (and eventually allowed to attempt to buy) tickets for Shoreline but not sure if that'll count for a different venue.

7880B91D-7B9A-4438-81DD-AE48472DF540.jpeg

Not sure either but I would suggest trying to go. I’d love to go a second night but I don’t think it will work out. Good luck!!

View attachment 171248

Not sure either but I would suggest trying to go. I’d love to go a second night but I don’t think it will work out. Good luck!!
yeah, I saw that...just not sure if it means previously waitlisted fans for those cities getting a second show or all previously waitlisted fans. we shall see!

edit - Bob has spoken!

Last edited:
Ok, I got tickets to San Diego night 2 this morning - now I just need to figure out if I can get down there that weekend!

Has anyone been to that venue and can comment on our seats - Sec 202 Row C

Ok, I got tickets to San Diego night 2 this morning - now I just need to figure out if I can get down there that weekend!

You will enjoy your seats and the show.
I’ve seen several shows there and really enjoy that venue. The sound is excellent and so is the general vibe. Give yourself enough time to get there early.

After getting completely shut out on Hollywood Bowl tickets I was able to get tickets for night 2 in San Diego. Gonna make a weekend of it! I

Nice! Let's meet up for a drink.

Definitely! I love that Robert Smith is only allowing people to exchange the tickets for face value. I had a lawn ticket but then a lower orchestra ticket popped up and I was able to sell the other one for what I paid.

Definitely! I love that Robert Smith is only allowing people to exchange the tickets for face value. I had a lawn ticket but then a lower orchestra ticket popped up and I was able to sell the other one for what I paid.

Where can I go to try and purchase a ticket - having missed out on all the pre-sales?

I'm wary of the Stubhub/Secondary Market route for fear of getting scammed - due to this restriction.

Where can I go to try and purchase a ticket - having missed out on all the pre-sales?

I'm wary of the Stubhub/Secondary Market route for fear of getting scammed - due to this restriction.
I think you just need to keep checking the Live Nation/Ticketmaster page of whatever show you're interested in - when people want to resell their tickets they will appear there at face value. See below for an example in Portland:

Screenshot 2023-05-03 at 10.18.32 AM.jpg

Back