The Cure - all things big, small, and sticky sweet

So when do the non Ticketmaster predatory bullshit "pre-sale" tickets go on sale?

I’m not sure that’s going to happen
Yeah, not likely, as this was a line in the verified fan email:

"Due to high demand, we expect all tickets to be purchased during the Verified Fan Sale."

Which was the line that freaked me out when i got waitlisted.

Yeah, not likely, as this was a line in the verified fan email:

"Due to high demand, we expect all tickets to be purchased during the Verified Fan Sale."
My hope is that they add shows in select cities and open up those to people on the wait list. A pipe dream for sure but that's all I have at this point.

I actually just got an alert that I was off the waitlist and able to order tickets - only lawn seats left for Shoreline and that's my fifth circle of hell so I'm going to roll the dice and hope actual seats pop up at some point soon. Also, the bay area being the bay area two lawn tickets for like $105 total.

I actually just got an alert that I was off the waitlist and able to order tickets - only lawn seats left for Shoreline and that's my fifth circle of hell so I'm going to roll the dice and hope actual seats pop up at some point soon. Also, the bay area being the bay area two lawn tickets for like $105 total.
I keep hoping that I'll get off the waitlist, but nothing yet. MSG is going to be impossible with the stupid NY scalper laws. I really want to go to the Philly show, but it's on a Sat night, which makes it even more desirable.

Hoping there will be a general sale on Friday as it is currently listed on the ticketing page, but Robert Smith tweeted last night that all tix will be sold via verified fan, and I'm not verified :(

I keep hoping that I'll get off the waitlist, but nothing yet. MSG is going to be impossible with the stupid NY scalper laws. I really want to go to the Philly show, but it's on a Sat night, which makes it even more desirable.

Hoping there will be a general sale on Friday as it is currently listed on the ticketing page, but Robert Smith tweeted last night that all tix will be sold via verified fan, and I'm not verified :(
hopefully you'll still be able to enter into the face value ticket sale for fans who bought but can't go, and can't transfer, without being verified. i'm sure that exchange will require insane alertness to score tix, but at least it exists

Lawn at Pine Knob is fine. I actually had a great time when I saw Alanis there a couple of years ago. But I too will keep my eyes peeled for seats, if I can figure out how this resale system works.

Back