The Colemine Records rabbit hole

The link for anyone who needs it:

It sold out!!!!

does colemine wait until pre-orders are ready to ship your entire order at once or do they send them like most vendors when they have things in stock?
I’m unsure, they do offer the ability to hold a bunch of stuff until you’re ready for it all to ship together.

does colemine wait until pre-orders are ready to ship your entire order at once or do they send them like most vendors when they have things in stock?

For me, it depends. If two records I ordered separately are to be released close to each other, they hold off and send me a refund for the shipping (which is significant to Canada). The last few were sent to me as they were released though. I got the notice for Aaron Frazer two days ago for example.

For me, it depends. If two records I ordered separately are to be released close to each other, they hold off and send me a refund for the shipping (which is significant to Canada). The last few were sent to me as they were released though. I got the notice for Aaron Frazer two days ago for example.
I think I bundled my Frazer with the delvon release...I’m pretty sure why that’s why I haven’t got a Frazer notice yet

just curious since i bought seven albums two weeks ago and havent had an update. two are pre-ordered the rest seem to be in stock - you would think those would have been shipped...

Back