The Colemine Records rabbit hole

Just tracked my Finnigan againigan.
Initial ship note on Nov 23rd. Was projected for Monday but now it's got the 'arriving late' tag.
It's a race - will I get Dolly from Magnolia or Kelly from Colemine first? And will they both arrive before Xmas? (I think so)

Just tracked my Finnigan againigan.
Initial ship note on Nov 23rd. Was projected for Monday but now it's got the 'arriving late' tag.
It's a race - will I get Dolly from Magnolia or Kelly from Colemine first? And will they both arrive before Xmas? (I think so)

I got a shipping notification on the 23rd too but it still just says label created for me :/ Hoping USPS will get it soon!

I got a shipping notification on the 23rd too but it still just says label created for me :/ Hoping USPS will get it soon!

I should know better than to get too excited about holiday records landing well before the holidays. I just heard from Bullmoose about Andrew Bird - Hark! and they have no idea the status. At least they were honest.

daaamn... can we hope that jpc does something too ?

nvm they got it too

no idea what the pricey version is

edit : jpc seems to have corrected the price. so wondering what kind of exclusive they have compared to hhv

Last edited:
daaamn... can we hope that jpc does something too ?

nvm they got it too

no idea what the pricey version is

edit : jpc seems to have corrected the price. so wondering what kind of exclusive they have compared to hhv
I assume this will be up on Colemine for preorder on Monday.

Currently it's available in the US for preorder at Rough Trade NYC:
Standard
Random Colored /1500

just ordered several (more) lps last night after giving some singles a listen. if anyone comes across that jr thomas rockstone album at a reasonable or retail price please point me in that direction. thanks!

The link for anyone who needs it:

Back