The Colemine Records rabbit hole

My Monophonics hasn't shipped yet, I'm getting antsy

Mine hasn't either and I'm feeling the same way. So jealous so many have them already and hoping I get it in time for the release on Friday. That being said, they mentioned on Instagram that there are only a handful left in their store, so I'm sure they've had to package up tons on these and that takes time. Just wish my name had been on the top of the list haha

Mine hasn't either and I'm feeling the same way. So jealous so many have them already and hoping I get it in time for the release on Friday. That being said, they mentioned on Instagram that there are only a handful left in their store, so I'm sure they've had to package up tons on these and that takes time. Just wish my name had been on the top of the list haha
You may want to check your order history. Mine was being held up because I had it as an add-on to get free shipping, but apparently that only works on Plaidroom, not on Colemine. They invoiced me for the shipping yesterday and they are on their way.

My Monophonics hasn't shipped yet, I'm getting antsy
Same.
Same.
You may want to check your order history. Mine was being held up because I had it as an add-on to get free shipping, but apparently that only works on Plaidroom, not on Colemine. They invoiced me for the shipping yesterday and they are on their way.
Will do. I know I ordered Black Market Brass at the same time, and I think one other older album I don't have.

Just received shipping notification!

giphy.gif

Back