The Colemine Records rabbit hole

Any chance there's a hidden pallet of Matt Nathanson albums lurking about somewhere? Those seem to disappear quickly everywhere for 2,000 units.
Could be? We have 50 more on order. The initial soliciation from UMG didn't sell it out, as they still had leftover product after initial orders were due. So....there could be more....but I have no way of knowing at this time. Unfortunately with distribution right now restock orders take between 1-5 weeks to ship so we won't know for a while.

Could be? We have 50 more on order. The initial soliciation from UMG didn't sell it out, as they still had leftover product after initial orders were due. So....there could be more....but I have no way of knowing at this time. Unfortunately with distribution right now restock orders take between 1-5 weeks to ship so we won't know for a while.
Thanks for the heads up! I filled out the email me when available on your site, hopefully they come through at some point.

Can anyone help with a spare copy of Kelly Finnigan - Since I Don't Have You Anymore on clear wax?
I missed out on the subscriber email & couldn't get a copy through the distributor here in the U.K. :(

I have mint unplayed spares of Durand - Don't You Know limited orange wax CLMN-172 & Morning CLMN-178 orange wax - if anyone wants a trade / interested!

Great thread!

Black Pumas got moved from A&R to The Newport. I'm conflicted. I'm glad they are getting more of an audience, but I really wanted to see them in a smaller venue.

Kinda glad it got moved - was hoping to persuade my brother to go and he'd be a day of ticket buyer. With A&R selling out, that wouldn't have helped me!

No official word from Colemine yet, but Reddit uncvoered these 45's coming around 2/14/2020:

Ben Pirani - That's The Way It Goes
Kelly Finnigan - Since I Don't Have You Anymore (clear)
Renaldo Domino - No Laggin' And Draggin' (gold)
Monophonics - Chances (green)

One sale now: Colemine Feb 2020 Soul/Funk 45s!

This was the most exciting part of that post for me "First single from Monophonics new album, It's Only Us, out on Colemine Records on March 13." More Kelly Finnigan already!

Back