The Colemine Records rabbit hole

someone had a copy in fresh grabs already. It was a release for RSD BF so I don’t necessarily expect it to ship before this weekend.

I got my shipping notice yesterday!

Thanks folks. I am used to them shipping things out before the release date and I read about someone else having their copy already over on the Steve Hoffman forum, so I was starting to get a little concerned. I guess it’s still a too early to panic, right? But why am I still panicking?!?
:)

Thanks folks. I am used to them shipping things out before the release date and I read about someone else having their copy already over on the Steve Hoffman forum, so I was starting to get a little concerned. I guess it’s still a too early to panic, right? But why am I still panicking?!?
:)
I got mine last week, was pleasantly surprised to get it that early.

Don’t forget Colemine is dropping 45s today...my guess it’s Kelly Finnigan, they just teased the black pumas 45, maybe the Durand Jones blue tour 45

Last edited:
Kelly Finnigan
Heartbreak For Christmas
Green vinyl limited to 1000 copies (one per customer)
Release date: 12/6/19
PRE-ORDER
Kelly has been on fire this year and before the year was over he wanted to drop a little gift to let everyone know how much he appreciates the support and love he's been shown this year. So we are proud to present "Heartbreak For Christmas", an instant holiday classic and true earworm. And this one's extra special as the B-side is the first release to come out of the new Colemine studio above Plaid Room and features Rudy De Anda and the boys towards the end.
The Night Owls feat. Durand Jones
This Christmas
Limited to 500 copies (one per customer)
Release date: 12/13/19
PRE-ORDER
Ending out the year with another treat in collaboration with our friends at F-Spot Records. A special limited edition X-Mas 45 that continues what NIGHT OWLS do best, brining their classic Soul Jamaican twist to some familiar (or not) classics we’ve all grown to love. “This Christmas” is their take on the Donny Hathaway classic and whom better to fill Donny’s shoes than one of today's leading soul singers, Durand Jones!
Black Pumas
Colors / Eleanor Rigby
Release date: 12/6/19
PRE-ORDER
This hot little live slab was included in a Vinyl Me, Please bundle, but we were able to score a few hundred to be able to service our ever-loyal fanbase as a little holiday treat. Recorded live at Arlyn Studios in Austin, TX, we are proud to present the second 45 from grammy-nominated Black Pumas featuring their hit Colors on the A-side and a cover of Eleanor Rigby on the B-side. Snatch 'em up!

Got Kelly but missed out on jones unfortunately. Looking forward to spinning this this holiday season! It’s my first Colemine 45 if you can believe it, slowly getting sucked down the rabbit hole.
Wow. I didn't think that Durand would sell out so fast. Didn't seem to be anything so special about it.
Looks like you can still get the Durand / Night Owls here: Night Owls - This Christmas (feat. Durand Jones) | F-Spot Records

My first time ordering through Colemine’s site, I got 2 Kelly Finnigan 45s; the Christmas one and “Since I Don’t Have You Anymore”, which I haven’t been able to get through any of my local stores.

The F-Spot version of the 45 was only 500 copies and won't be repressed.....HOWEVER......there will at some point (probably next Christmas) be a Colemine version of that 45 for the long term. I won't bore y'all with the reasons why, but hopefully that will help settle any confusion on availability :)

Best,
Terry
Question is though...how many Ace Frehley’s are still available ?;)

Back