The Blue Note Thread

Wow that's a great grab for a great price. Got to get into some of these auctions
Ended up grabbing Dexter Gordon Our Man in Paris MM, the Analogue Productions 45rpm press of Grant Green “Green Street” and classic records pressing of Blue Train today as well as a few others. Expensive day but all below discogs pricing and have all been albums I’ve had my eye on for a loooong time.

Ended up grabbing Dexter Gordon Our Man in Paris MM, the Analogue Productions 45rpm press of Grant Green “Green Street” and classic records pressing of Blue Train today as well as a few others. Expensive day but all below discogs pricing and have all been albums I’ve had my eye on for a loooong time.

Yeah the pricing wasn't insane. The two Lou records both cost me under retail, 46 for one and 39 for the other. Not as good as you but still, happy about it! I also got a couple Art Blakeys that were also decent prices, overall an expensive but good day.

From fonkyou? Not I. I’ve given up. There’s one buy it now for $55+ $5 shipping by the way if that copy ends up somehow going anywhere near $55
Nah, I lm looking at a Analogue Productions 45rpm press. I feel like i could pull this off for $40 or $45. But I’ve never watched an AP auction so who knows.

I mean that’s the seller. They have an auction up now and it’s at $33 for the 45rpm AP press. But doesn’t end until tmrw.
I was just coming here to say I was wrong, sorry. I just assumed it was someone else. Dumb, I know.

I’m goin after Dippin’ too.
I think...🤔🤪

Back