The Beatles

-hastily jams assorted torn blank "legal documents" into briefcase full of old newspapers, discount roofing flyers and one half finished manuscript for "50 Shades Of Chupacabra"-

This is such bull crap man, Snyder's had it out for me ever since that Christmas party in 92 where he claims I was leering at his wife. MY EYES ARE ON EITHER SIDE OF MY CHUPACABRA HEAD I CAN'T TELL WHERE THE HELL I'M LOOKING

Last edited:
Listened to the new Revolver in the car this morning. It’s annoyingly really good, so I’ll be buying this box at some point…

I was impressed but I’m looking forward to watching the heads of the AAA brigade implode…
Good to hear, my box should show up today.

The AAA brigade sometimes can't get out of their own way and just dig in their heels. While I'll do my best to pick up AAA pressings, there are more than a few pressings that just debunk that it's the only and best sounding way to go.

But, I'll get some popcorn ready for the implosion ;)

Good to hear, my box should show up today.

The AAA brigade sometimes can't get out of their own way and just dig in their heels. While I'll do my best to pick up AAA pressings, there are more than a few pressings that just debunk that it's the only and best sounding way to go.

But, I'll get some popcorn ready for the implosion ;)

Yeah it was refreshing to listen to a streaming version in the car that isn’t awful. The mix is much more balanced so I’m not loosing all the instruments to the passenger!

I’m still holding off on the box, for now. I don’t need it for what it’s going for but if it’s at a fair price I’ll no doubt pick it up next year.

Yeah it was refreshing to listen to a streaming version in the car that isn’t awful. The mix is much more balanced so I’m not loosing all the instruments to the passenger!

I’m still holding off on the box, for now. I don’t need it for what it’s going for but if it’s at a fair price I’ll no doubt pick it up next year.
Got my DL, probably give it a listen while working today.

Listened to the new Revolver in the car this morning. It’s annoyingly really good, so I’ll be buying this box at some point…

I was impressed but I’m looking forward to watching the heads of the AAA brigade implode…
Agreed that I was also surprisingly impressed with it. It was always going to be a struggle not to get it as it's my favourite album. But I'm still hoping there's a magic price drop (maybe around Black Friday, Xmas) that brings it closer to £100. That feels just about manageable for what is basically two disc of outtakes and a new mix...

Agreed that I was also surprisingly impressed with it. It was always going to be a struggle not to get it as it's my favourite album. But I'm still hoping there's a magic price drop (maybe around Black Friday, Xmas) that brings it closer to £100. That feels just about manageable for what is basically two disc of outtakes and a new mix...

Yeah the same. I had it in my head that if next year it’s €100-€150 ish I’d probably jump. €220 is just way too much.

Qobuz has the 24/96 of the super deluxe if you’re a subscriber. Not sure what quality your DL is in. I’m looking forward to hearing this one! I’ll be in for the super deluxe box set I think once it drops in price

Yeah I was listening to it hi res lossless and atmos on Apple Music today lol. It does sound really good.

Back