The Beatles

I was waiting on the Revolver Deluxe in the hopes it would come down in price, but it seems to be getting scarce. Do I bite the bullet and pay the $200? None of these coupon deals seem to apply either.

I was waiting on the Revolver Deluxe in the hopes it would come down in price, but it seems to be getting scarce. Do I bite the bullet and pay the $200? None of these coupon deals seem to apply either.
Someone said the 30% off sale worked for it at udiscover/sound of vinyl

The Revolver 5CD deluxe edition just came back in-stock for the Target B2G1 sale.

Is the book that comes with it good? Thinking I might grab the CD set and then the single disc LP like some of y'all.

EDIT: Oh shit, the 4LP set is in there, too.

Last edited:
The Revolver 5CD deluxe edition just came back in-stock for the Target B2G1 sale.

Is the book that comes with it good? Thinking I might grab the CD set and then the single disc LP like some of y'all.

I liked the book a lot. Really well done.

The book is great

That’s the best remix so far - I’ve been listening to this album constantly for 30+ years on different formats , diff mixes - mono / stereo - and I picked up things ive not noted before - it’s got the punch of the mono with the details of stereo- For No One is stunning - well worth getting this - and glad the EP is in this as Rain is superb too
I am currently trying to talk myself into buying this. Or out of buying it. I don't know which. But I do know I want it. I guess because it's currently in my Target cart, I am inching towards yes...even though I have three copies of Revolver already.

I am currently trying to talk myself into buying this. Or out of buying it. I don't know which. But I do know I want it. I guess because it's currently in my Target cart, I am inching towards yes...even though I have three copies of Revolver already.
I hve the same debate with some of the reissues. The tipping point is "will I get rid of the other copies, selling or pif'ing or giving them away". Like, I got the new Alice Coltrane reissue....so I can get rid of my (very nice) bootleg copy of Ptah the el Daoud, etc etc.

The tipping point is "will I get rid of the other copies, selling or pif'ing or giving them away".
I hear that.
I have a beat-up old copy, not worth spinning or PIF-ing. I have a mono copy that gets regular spins. I have an unopened stereo copy, but it's part of the stereo box set. (I missed the accideal on the mono box but the stereo box was a steal too) Hmm, sounds like I'm keeping them all.

Our wedding song is on Revolver, so my wife will likely understand the purchase. Maybe.

I think we have been over this but can’t seem to find it…what are the best bang for your buck older pressings for the following Beatles records? Not looking for the new remixes…Let’s say around $30 for VG+…

Abbey Road
Rubber Soul
Revolver
White album

I think we have been over this but can’t seem to find it…what are the best bang for your buck older pressings for the following Beatles records? Not looking for the new remixes…Let’s say around $30 for VG+…

Abbey Road
Rubber Soul
Revolver
White album
You looking for UK or US versions of Rubber Soul and/or Revolver?

Abbey Road
Rubber Soul
Revolver
White album
UK 80's shouldn't be too hard to track down.

Back