That Escalated Quickly (aka Common Records Turned Rare)

Surprised that this has steadily climbed for the last couple years. Seemed pretty under the radar and easy to get before then. Curious if there is a reason it increased in popularity. Definitely recommended if you haven't heard it.

Surprised that this has steadily climbed for the last couple years. Seemed pretty under the radar and easy to get before then. Curious if there is a reason it increased in popularity. Definitely recommended if you haven't heard it.

Jordan Peele’s new film “NOPE” was partly inspired by this album - read more about it here: Jordan Peele's 'NOPE' Was Partly Inspired by This Cult Musician's Legacy

It's never sold so this only one for sale could never sell but I was nevertheless shocked to see the asking price on this:

I got a sealed copy from a Boxing Day sale for $4 just recently.

Weird. This one yo-yo’s a lot.

I didn't grab this when it was released - I didn't even watch the show until much later. By the time I did the price was a bit too much.

Now that I think of it, I don't think I finished the last season.

I didn't grab this when it was released - I didn't even watch the show until much later. By the time I did the price was a bit too much.

Now that I think of it, I don't think I finished the last season.
Last season gets weird, but it only made me want more. Bastards always cancel the most creative stuff. I'm still hoping one day they pick it up again.

Uhhh I have this sealed. I bought it from popmarket on sale years ago for like $20....

What do I do

Yeah. I bought 3 of these from Pop Market for $8 a piece with free shipping. I gave 2 of them away in the PIF thread over the years

Uhhh I have this sealed. I bought it from popmarket on sale years ago for like $20....

What do I do
Yeah Kid Cudi stuff is wild. I remember buying Satellite Flight for $10, and ended up selling it for $200 a couple years ago. Looking at my other stuff: This, MotM 2, and Passion Pain and Demon Slayin are all going for stupid money.

Back