That Escalated Quickly (aka Common Records Turned Rare)

I paid $3 only 4 years ago

I have started to notice that my Billy Joel albums that are on the edges of his catalog have started to rise. So my copy of Cold Spring Harbor as well as my copy of Storm Front are creeping up in price. I was still able to pick up a clean copy of Songs in the Attic for under $5 a couple months ago, so there are still tons of great cheap records. But if you are eying an older record that’s been out of print for a while, I would grab it now.

Anyone else noticing the gap between median and high getting larger and larger?? Cogs really needs to break out condition or something, that formula of the "real" value being somewhere between M/H has become an ocean of possibilities, lol.
Cogs could use a LOT of improvements. For example, granular control of wish list notifications, such as price max, condition minimum, and location.

Cogs could use a LOT of improvements. For example, granular control of wish list notifications, such as price max, condition minimum, and location.
Wishlist notifications got so bad for me years ago that I just turned them off altogether, accepting the fact that I just probably won't be buying the records I've put on it.

Back