That Escalated Quickly (aka Common Records Turned Rare)

This one is starting to creep up…I wonder if it’s finally gone OOP like the rest of them. Seems hard to find anywhere for retail.

Funny..theingroove just had a few of these listed according to Reddit too

This one is starting to creep up…I wonder if it’s finally gone OOP like the rest of them. Seems hard to find anywhere for retail.

Man…grabbed this for $34 in one of those Target sales I think. Wish they would just repress all the monos

I started searching online for albums in my buy list - the first 2 Jane’s Addiction albums as well as Jubilee. Figured all 3 would be easy find retail price grabs.

Nope!

If you have a good lead on any of these, hitchaboi up!
Not sure if you need Habitual but saw the reissue of that the other day at my local Newbury comics I think…

I started searching online for albums in my buy list - the first 2 Jane’s Addiction albums as well as Jubilee. Figured all 3 would be easy find retail price grabs.

Nope!

Urban Outfitters had a yellow variant of Jubilee on their website until earlier this week.

I would keep an eye on the website, as they tend to bring exclusives back often sometimes. Or if you have time, stop by one and see if they still have it in stock.

Damn. I grabbed this on sale for like $6

along with this, for $13

Nope!

Did you ever find Jubilee? The ‘Moose got some of the black version in and mentioned they probably won’t see any for awhile after they’re gone. They still have a few in stock at normal retail price.

Did you ever find Jubilee? The ‘Moose got some of the black version in and mentioned they probably won’t see any for awhile after they’re gone. They still have a few in stock at normal retail price.
Hey! Thanks for thinking of me! I actually found a colored restock on her site!

What's with all the Mazzy Star albums being expensive? Even the Plain reissues.
I just noticed that someone wants crazy money for my So Tonight That I Might See 2017 reissue.

Also, Siamese Dream is going crazy:

A few fun ones that have popped up

First, I know that this was tough on RSD but if the 12k copies is true I am wondering what exactly is happening with this

This one has been scarce for a while but Discogs priced lagged for a while

From the weird Christmas album division

This one is a bit odd, not because the sales are wrong (it's been this way on Ebay for a while) but Marina indicated a repress should be coming...

And well...I dunno

First, I know that this was tough on RSD but if the 12k copies is true I am wondering what exactly is happening with this

This one is a bit odd, not because the sales are wrong (it's been this way on Ebay for a while) but Marina indicated a repress should be coming...

And well...I dunno

I saw probably 4x more copies of the Dee Gees than any other album during RSD, so that is surprising.

And well...I dunno

If I remember correctly, I finally bit on that Sia Christmas album when it hit $12 on Amazon. And it was that price for a while. I don’t get it.

Back