Television

Fargo or Detroiters?

I need to go back to Legion as well. Noah Hawley does good things.

I cannot recommend Legion enough. It's such a weird show, you almost have to just go along for the ride, without trying to comprehend too much. And there are so many great performances. Aubrey Plaza was probably my favorite though, especially in season 1.

And if you like Legion, you should check out Doom Patrol. It's another weird and wild show, like Legion, but fun and campy like Agents of Shield.

We finished Schitt's Creek this week (minus the final season not on Netflix yet). What a great show that does humor well and omg the sappy episodes are so good too.

The final season is excellent. I basically cried my way through the whole season (in a good way). This show got better and better each season.

I just finished a rewatch of The Office and might have bawled numerous times in the last couple of episodes.

Next up - thinking Community (never watched it) or Deadwood (have seen a couple of episodes but never finished)

I just finished a rewatch of The Office and might have bawled numerous times in the last couple of episodes.

Next up - thinking Community (never watched it) or Deadwood (have seen a couple of episodes but never finished)
Both are great. I just finished rewatching Deadwood and it was better than I remembered. Community is a pretty fun Comedy too and if you made it through the last few seasons of The Office You should be able to hang through the Dan Harmon-less seasons of Community too.

Just Finished up Perry Mason It was a really good Detective show. I love a well done period drama and the setting of prohibition era L.A. is captured beautifully. The story is much darker than expected given the “Perry Mason” title attached. The cast is great too; Matthew Rhys’ take on Mason as a disshevald drunk PI, burgeoning Attorney Is fantastic. but the cast also features perennial favorites as well; John Lithgow, Stephen Root, Robert Patrick, Shea Whigham (who became a favorite during his run on Boardwalk Empire). Lots of new wonderful new talent Also, especially from the female cast. I saw it was picked up for season two and will be looking foreword to its return.

Last edited:
Watching Love Life on HBO MAX. I love Anna Kendrick.

Totally not used to her saying my last name. Never hear it anywhere and it's come up in a few episodes now.

It's like what.
I started that but haven’t watched much yet. I also love Anna Kendrick and as far as light shows to dig into right now, it hits a spot.

Anyone watch Space Force? We finished the season last night. I've seen a lot of negative reviews, but we had a lot of fun with it. Sure, some of the jokes come off really forced and it's awkward at bits, but I feel like they could pull a Parks and Rec in season 2 and really make something special. John Malkovich's character killed me, and was by far my favorite.

Anyone watch Space Force? We finished the season last night. I've seen a lot of negative reviews, but we had a lot of fun with it. Sure, some of the jokes come off really forced and it's awkward at bits, but I feel like they could pull a Parks and Rec in season 2 and really make something special. John Malkovich's character killed me, and was by far my favorite.
We enjoyed it. Not the best thing ever but I was happy to spend a weekend with it.

Back