Television

It's like a gritty version of Twin Peaks where each season is its own separate Blue Rose case.
Looks like Season 4 True Detective has been throwing out some pretty notable callbacks to season one that I wasn’t aware of but I am starting to think I need to rewatch Season 1.

True Detective S04E03 question (spoiler alerted for your non-viewing pleasure)

Danvers is telling Pete about the last case she worked with Navarro. At the end she says to Pete that by the time they got to the place (murder-suicide spot - I forget names) that both were already. But the flashback only shows the woman dead and the dude whistling or whatever in a chair w/ Navarro and Danvers pointing guns. Please help my smooth brain out: is the implication that one of them killed the guy (i.e. on-the-spot justice)?

Oh...and if that is the implication, which one do you think meted out the justice for which the other (presumably) was not comfortable, hence the falling out.

True Detective S04E03 question (spoiler alerted for your non-viewing pleasure)

Danvers is telling Pete about the last case she worked with Navarro. At the end she says to Pete that by the time they got to the place (murder-suicide spot - I forget names) that both were already. But the flashback only shows the woman dead and the dude whistling or whatever in a chair w/ Navarro and Danvers pointing guns. Please help my smooth brain out: is the implication that one of them killed the guy (i.e. on-the-spot justice)?

Oh...and if that is the implication, which one do you think meted out the justice for which the other (presumably) was not comfortable, hence the falling out.
Yes, I think that is absolutely the implication. As to which one did the deed, I don't think we have enough info to know yet. My money is on Navarro

Back