Television

The next match is gonna be a thing...
View attachment 93612
King Kong Bundy and two little wrestlers vs.
View attachment 93613
Hillbilly Jim and two little wrestlers.
Pupa_Twins_6558.jpg

The hits just keep on coming. Scrolling through these posts was a joy. Thank you for this gift.

Did WWE just join peacock this week? I weirdly felt an urge to watch pro wrestling this weekend after never watching it growing up but I’m now noticing they have all kinds of ads all over the comcast menus for wwe on peacock so maybe that’s what happened haha.

The hits just keep on coming. Scrolling through these posts was a joy. Thank you for this gift.

Did WWE just join peacock this week? I weirdly felt an urge to watch pro wrestling this weekend after never watching it growing up but I’m now noticing they have all kinds of ads all over the comcast menus for wwe on peacock so maybe that’s what happened haha.
Yup! The WWE had their own subscription network but it was combined with Peacock a couple of weeks ago. So now you have access to all their old PPV via peacock. I wasn’t sure if it was gonna end up being like most nostalgia, where revisiting it kinda ruins it but I absolutely loved every minute of it. I am probably done for today but I look forward to revising more of it soon.

Great stuff! WrestleMania IV has always been my favorite. 8 year old me became the biggest Macho Man fan on the planet after that PPV.
I am looking forward to it. Macho Man is one of my favorites as well. I am thinking of watching either a Survivor Series or Royal Rumble tomorrow.

Back