Talking U2 with you too.

There is an audience recording of last night's show up on DIME. The clips sound fantastic - that speaker system is amazing!

Video from last night makes me dizzy.

seeing some of the vids all i can think about is

sh2Y9cT.jpg

Can’t wait for the 13th:14th!

I have an extra ticket to the 14th that I need to sell, and I’m looking to pick up a ticket for the 13th.

I went to the Zoo Station pop up yesterday and the show last night - it was awesome!

AMA for anyone going soon
1. How crowded was Zoo Station? Do they have the same merch there as at the show?

2. How would the experience be for someone who is not a big fan of heights. Both sitting in the venue and getting up to the seats in the concourse (it looks like it's all open escalators which makes me nervous)

3. How would the walk be over from The Mirage (if you can answer)

1. How crowded was Zoo Station? Do they have the same merch there as at the show?

2. How would the experience be for someone who is not a big fan of heights. Both sitting in the venue and getting up to the seats in the concourse (it looks like it's all open escalators which makes me nervous)

3. How would the walk be over from The Mirage (if you can answer)
Zoo Station was crowded but not packed. The longest line there was to get merch though so I bit the bullet and got a shirt at the show. I think the merch is the same but couldn't tell you 100%. It was cool getting a pic in the Trabant, and the photo booth, and just taking it all in with fellow fans.

My GF has some vertigo and she had to look away from the screens a couple of times as it was making her dizzy. We were in row 19 of Sec 303 so pretty high up there but I didn't feel the fear of heights that I normally have. Also, the escalators to get up have a huge line so we actually found an elevator w no line that took us right up to the 300 level.

We took a cab from Park MGM so not sure on the walk, sorry. I heard from some people that the GA line was insane but we got in fairly quickly using the the bridge entrance even though it was packed.

Zoo Station was crowded but not packed. The longest line there was to get merch though so I bit the bullet and got a shirt at the show. I think the merch is the same but couldn't tell you 100%. It was cool getting a pic in the Trabant, and the photo booth, and just taking it all in with fellow fans.

My GF has some vertigo and she had to look away from the screens a couple of times as it was making her dizzy. We were in row 19 of Sec 303 so pretty high up there but I didn't feel the fear of heights that I normally have. Also, the escalators to get up have a huge line so we actually found an elevator w no line that took us right up to the 300 level.

We took a cab from Park MGM so not sure on the walk, sorry. I heard from some people that the GA line was insane but we got in fairly quickly using the the bridge entrance even though it was packed.
Thanks! I'm in row 9 of 309 so I'll be at a similar vantage point. Good thing nonow about the elevators. Anytime I go to a sporting event I always seek out an elevator to get to the top.

Chatting with another friend going next weekend and have another couple suggestions:

For U2 - imo the best seats would be the middle sections of the 200 level or 300 level. 204-208 or 304-308. We sat in 303 and loved it but would have been nice to have been a few sections more centered.

100 level will be closest to the band but there are some seats that have the view of the screen blocked from the overhang of the 200 level - I truly feel to enjoy the entirety of the visuals and the band that centered in 200'or 300 is best.

The U2 pop up at the Venetian is well worth checking out! If you can go on a non show day it will probably be less crowded. They do have merch there but those lines were pretty long when we went. Also, if you want to buy any merch it's a good idea to go to the sphere during the day of your show - they have merch booths set up outside and the lines will be much shorter than night of the show. Plus then you can bring back to your hotel and not have to worry about carrying during the show.

Chatting with another friend going next weekend and have another couple suggestions:

For U2 - imo the best seats would be the middle sections of the 200 level or 300 level. 204-208 or 304-308. We sat in 303 and loved it but would have been nice to have been a few sections more centered.

100 level will be closest to the band but there are some seats that have the view of the screen blocked from the overhang of the 200 level - I truly feel to enjoy the entirety of the visuals and the band that centered in 200'or 300 is best.

The U2 pop up at the Venetian is well worth checking out! If you can go on a non show day it will probably be less crowded. They do have merch there but those lines were pretty long when we went. Also, if you want to buy any merch it's a good idea to go to the sphere during the day of your show - they have merch booths set up outside and the lines will be much shorter than night of the show. Plus then you can bring back to your hotel and not have to worry about carrying during the show.
I think I saw another post somewhere that said there are merch stands on every level at The Sphere? Is that true? (Once I get up to my section I'm not coming down until after the show!)

I think I saw another post somewhere that said there are merch stands on every level at The Sphere? Is that true? (Once I get up to my section I'm not coming down until after the show!)
Yes, there are multiple merch stands inside the Sphere as well but those lines were insane - I think I waited over 30 min on the fourth level for a shirt. If I had a free hour in the afternoon I would have definitely wandered over to hit up the merch stand outside the Sphere.

Back