Talking U2 with you too.

It looks like U2 quietly added 5 more dates for late October/Early November but they went right to Verified Fan sale, no option for Subscribers.

I was the verified presale. Spend waayyyyy more than I wanted but I feel like it will be worth it. Every time I have seen them it has been.
This wasn't even on my radar, but tickets from the Subscriber sale weren't nearly as bad as I thought and I have Southwest Flight credits from way back in 2020 to use so Vegas it is!

Sheesh, friends told me the prices jumped for the second presale. $1500 for two in the front area, $900 for two in the back. We didn't get the first one. I'd just like some GA for either the 5th or 8th.

It looks like U2 quietly added 5 more dates for late October/Early November but they went right to Verified Fan sale, no option for Subscribers.

Keep your phones handy - the texts for the waitlist are coming through and working.

I got a text for a Verified Fan Pre-sale,
Hopped over to Ticketmaster.

They had both Verified Fan Presale and "Official Platinum" seats available.
VFP = advertised face value
OP = jacked up pricing.

Got 200 level center seats at "face value" for Oct 27th.

Keep your phones handy - the texts for the waitlist are coming through and working.

OP = jacked up pricing.

Yeah, Official Platinum is probably why some were seeing much higher pricing in the general sale. The Subscriber sale is how tickets should be sold. All in pricing. No gimmicks.

giphy.gif

OP = jacked up pricing.

Yeah, the problem is those first shows they announced have sold out all the VFP even this morning so it was only showing the OP left. I wish they would have announced all the shows at once, might have had a better shot at the dates where we'll already be in Vegas for the Pink concert.

Curious if you only put in for GA or requested various seating options? I put in for GA, 300 level, and 400 level and would have loved GA but I ended up with 300 level. my second choice.
Same. I actually canceled requested all GA to put in a request for GA and 300 level and I ended up with 300 level.

Did anyone put in for the Bono SoS taping at the Beacon? My entry is STILL in the queue so it's not likely I'll win two tix. Fortunately, a friend is bringing me as her plus one. Looking forward to seeing the show again, though it will no doubt be a different experience, with pauses, reshoots etc.

Back