Talking U2 with you too.

I’ve had three work trips to Vegas in six months (so no extra trips for pleasure), first was the weekend before they started, the second is the F1 race weekend in Nov so no shows, and the last is in February. Really hoping the dates line up for the last one.
Are you going to the F1 Race? The strip is going to be a mess that weekend!

No, it’s such a weird weekend for me to have a work conference. It’s going to be nuts for sure
I'm surprised there's ANY events happening in Vegas that weekend. Hotel rooms alone are quadruple price. Race starts at midnight too so hopefully your hotel isn't too close to the track.

I'm surprised there's ANY events happening in Vegas that weekend. Hotel rooms alone are quadruple price. Race starts at midnight too so hopefully your hotel isn't too close to the track.
Oh, my hotel is on the Strip. Yeah, the conference had a hotel block locked up so it’s not terrible price wise. Will be an experience for sure.

Just got notification that I won GA's for the last performance at Sphere. Gonna try to tough it out and close my eyes at certain parts if necessary. Now I'm debating getting the night before as well, but possibly in seats.
Congrats! My 2 cents when it comes to seats - try and be as close to the center as possible, even if it means being a bit further back. We were in 303 and as much as I loved it in probably would have preferred being in the 400's if it were closer to center.

Just got notification that I won GA's for the last performance at Sphere. Gonna try to tough it out and close my eyes at certain parts if necessary. Now I'm debating getting the night before as well, but possibly in seats.
I think the only part that could be an issue are the visuals that accompany Even Better Than the Real Thing, because that’s the only time that gives a sense of moving.

Does anyone know if the reserved seats are transferrable? I know GA's aren't. Trying my luck on two different accounts for Sat Feb 17 in 15 mins. Wish me luck!

Does anyone have resale or seating advice for U2 at the Sphere. A friend and I want to go on 2/17, didn’t know we could go until after the presale sold out. I saw that GA is not transferable, but see them for sale on 3rd party sites. It’s a little confusing for sure.

Does anyone have resale or seating advice for U2 at the Sphere. A friend and I want to go on 2/17, didn’t know we could go until after the presale sold out. I saw that GA is not transferable, but see them for sale on 3rd party sites. It’s a little confusing for sure.
I'm pretty sure GA has to transfer through Ticketmaster. All the others you can buy after market. I've heard 100-300 a close to the middle as you can get is best if not wanting floor.

I'm pretty sure GA has to transfer through Ticketmaster. All the others you can buy after market. I've heard 100-300 a close to the middle as you can get is best if not wanting floor.
From what others have told me, there are frequent drops the day of each show.

i won ga for Feb 18, and now I’ve won ga for March 1. I’m trying desperately to find seats for the final show on March 2, but as it is the final show, the resale prices are insane. With my motion sickness, I don’t think I can handle the upper levels. Hoping I don’t have to go with one of the expensive packages.

i will be putting my Feb 18 tix up on the face value exchange soon. Scalpers are probably selling tm accounts with the ga toget around the no transfer rule. Keep checking tm as I know tix do pop up.

From what others have told me, there are frequent drops the day of each show.

i won ga for Feb 18, and now I’ve won ga for March 1. I’m trying desperately to find seats for the final show on March 2, but as it is the final show, the resale prices are insane. With my motion sickness, I don’t think I can handle the upper levels. Hoping I don’t have to go with one of the expensive packages.

i will be putting my Feb 18 tix up on the face value exchange soon. Scalpers are probably selling tm accounts with the ga toget around the no transfer rule. Keep checking tm as I know tix do pop up.
Is there a way to sell those GA to someone you know? I might be willing to buy those, we'll be there for a volleyball tourney anyway.

Edit: actually nevermind, I can't be 100% sure I'll be able to break away until closer to the event.

Last edited:
Is there a way to sell those GA to someone you know? I might be willing to buy those, we'll be there for a volleyball tourney anyway.

Edit: actually nevermind, I can't be 100% sure I'll be able to break away until closer to the event.
The best way is to try to coordinate a time to post them - usually some weird hour is best - and hope that your buyer gets them. Unfortunately, there are vultures refreshing the ticketing page non stop, and it's rare that even a coordinated effort works.

I tried to coordinate with a buyer for an extra pair of Pearl Jam Noblesville tix we had for last Sept, set up some weird moment and texted him through the process of posting them and he still failed. They literally sold in 5 seconds. (That show was the most desired of the tour, and it was the only one that got postponed due to covid :( At least I still have my tix for when they reschedule it, rumors that it will be in August '24)

Is there not a "Transfer" option for the GA tickets on the Ticketmaster app? Like, can you do a private sale and just transfer them like you would to a friend who is meeting you at a show?

Is there not a "Transfer" option for the GA tickets on the Ticketmaster app? Like, can you do a private sale and just transfer them like you would to a friend who is meeting you at a show?
No. GA tickets are intentionally non transferable. They can only be resold at face value through TM - not to a specific buyer.

1702658787147.png

Back