Talking U2 with you too.

Yes, there are multiple merch stands inside the Sphere as well but those lines were insane - I think I waited over 30 min on the fourth level for a shirt. If I had a free hour in the afternoon I would have definitely wandered over to hit up the merch stand outside the Sphere.
So your recommend going over to the venue early in the day o show day?

So your recommend going over to the venue early in the day o show day?
If you have time day of the show, yes, I'd buy merch outside the Sphere in the afternoon. You could also try at Zoo Station (I hear they might have slightly different merch there) but we didn't want to wait in that line.

I saw the show last night and it was amazing! The screens effects were some of the craziest things I've ever seen. Loved hearing Achtung Baby but the crowd was definitely into the hits filled encore more than the AB stuff.

For those worried about heights or motion sickness, I'm afraid of heights and I was perfectly fine on the 300 level. It was steep but not much more than a sports arena. There were some people grabbing on for dear life so YMMV but I was worried about it and it wasn't a problem for me at all.

As for motion, besides 2 maybe 3 parts I don't think it would be a problem. A lot of the scenes are static or slow moving. The only part that bothered me was "Even Better Than the Real Thing" there was a scrolling collage and it was hard to look at the stage.

My only disappointment was that we entered through the covered bridge from the Venetian which goes directly into the venue so I actually didn't get to see the Sphere up close from the outside.

I saw the show last night and it was amazing! The screens effects were some of the craziest things I've ever seen. Loved hearing Achtung Baby but the crowd was definitely into the hits filled encore more than the AB stuff.

For those worried about heights or motion sickness, I'm afraid of heights and I was perfectly fine on the 300 level. It was steep but not much more than a sports arena. There were some people grabbing on for dear life so YMMV but I was worried about it and it wasn't a problem for me at all.

As for motion, besides 2 maybe 3 parts I don't think it would be a problem. A lot of the scenes are static or slow moving. The only part that bothered me was "Even Better Than the Real Thing" there was a scrolling collage and it was hard to look at the stage.

My only disappointment was that we entered through the covered bridge from the Venetian which goes directly into the venue so I actually didn't get to see the Sphere up close from the outside.
It was pretty amazing for sure. We were 400 level and the lady had some issues with it bothering her, but she made it through.

I was thinking the same thing going through from the Venetian, but there was one doorway we popped out and took a look from the outside. Hopefully you got out saw it a bit. They kicked us out that way after, but that was a total shit show getting back to the strip.

It was pretty amazing for sure. We were 400 level and the lady had some issues with it bothering her, but she made it through.

I was thinking the same thing going through from the Venetian, but there was one doorway we popped out and took a look from the outside. Hopefully you got out saw it a bit. They kicked us out that way after, but that was a total shit show getting back to the strip.
We stayed at the Mirage so we just walked through the Venetian after. We were already seated on the side with the pedestrian bridge so we got back pretty quickly. There was one part that is horribly designed where there's diagonal polls coming in from the wall that the whole crowd has to condensed into almost a single file line to get around. Overall I thought the venue was pretty great though.

We stayed at the Mirage so we just walked through the Venetian after. We were already seated on the side with the pedestrian bridge so we got back pretty quickly. There was one part that is horribly designed where there's diagonal polls coming in from the wall that the whole crowd has to condensed into almost a single file line to get around. Overall I thought the venue was pretty great though.
Agreed, saw that too and most things were really well put together. Curious to see who they line up next. Seems like a good fit for the Rolling Stones for a last tour.

Visuals aside, would you guys agree that was one of the best sounding (audio wise) shows ever? Whatever they have going on with all those speakers just blew me away.

Visuals aside, would you guys agree that was one of the best sounding (audio wise) shows ever? Whatever they have going on with all those speakers just blew me away.
Totally agree. That was probably the best part. Clear, not too loud while being plenty loud. Most shows I want to be louder, and this was just the perfect mix.

Yeah. It sounded very good. The teenage girl behind us was screaming like it was a Taylor Swift concert though. My ears were much more bothered by that.
😂 For me it was the singing along. Had a guy behind us singing a lot of the songs at full volume. Waaaaayyyyy too many moments of singing along. I came to hear the band, not the crowd.

We see them this Saturday. First was trying to decide whether or not I wanted priority entrance for the GA, but now kinda thinking not….from the videos it looks like everyone in GA is close to the stage with good vantage points.

For those of you who have already gone, what is the food situation like inside? I have picky eaters in my family, probably have an early dinner elsewhere, but was curious….

12 more shows (are going to be) added in Jan & Feb... even with my motion sickness, I think I have to go

393015155_7499149873444964_7526144452821410797_n.jpg

I’ve had three work trips to Vegas in six months (so no extra trips for pleasure), first was the weekend before they started, the second is the F1 race weekend in Nov so no shows, and the last is in February. Really hoping the dates line up for the last one.

Back