Talking U2 with you too.

Of course people on the r/U2Band subreddit hate the With or Without You new version. Do people on that Subreddit even like U2? It doesn't generally seem like it. They seem to be missing the point of this album.

PRESS RELEASE CONFIRMS NO LARRY:

The announcement comes with confirmation that Larry Mullen Jr. will take time out to undergo and recuperate from surgery in 2023. These Las Vegas shows will see Larry and the band welcome drummer Bram van den Berg who will be sitting in to join Bono, The Edge and Adam Clayton onstage at MSG Sphere.

PRESS RELEASE CONFIRMS NO LARRY:

The announcement comes with confirmation that Larry Mullen Jr. will take time out to undergo and recuperate from surgery in 2023. These Las Vegas shows will see Larry and the band welcome drummer Bram van den Berg who will be sitting in to join Bono, The Edge and Adam Clayton onstage at MSG Sphere.
My initial thought is I'd rather they wait and play the Sphere in Spring 2024 with Larry but imagine a) they are getting a shit ton of money to open it and b) they might be planning a 2024 Achtung Baby tour in which case Larry should be able to join.

Either way, I'm hoping to go see them at the Sphere if I can get tickets.

My initial thought is I'd rather they wait and play the Sphere in Spring 2024 with Larry but imagine a) they are getting a shit ton of money to open it and b) they might be planning a 2024 Achtung Baby tour in which case Larry should be able to join.

Either way, I'm hoping to go see them at the Sphere if I can get tickets.
As long as ticket prices aren’t Beyonce level, we’ll make sure we go see them at the Sphere. Helps that U2.com subscribers get first crack at tix.

As long as ticket prices aren’t Beyonce level, we’ll make sure we go see them at the Sphere. Helps that U2.com subscribers get first crack at tix.
Unfortunately I feel as though tickets will be exorbitant like the Adele residency. But agreed - I hope U2.com members get first crack, I've had great luck scoring tickets since I've been a member.

There's some info here about subscribers and the Sphere:

Back