Talking U2 with you too.

2LP for $59? Does this up and coming band think they are the legendary VMP with those prices?
I'm a sucker for foil finished jackets. But I'll just stick with the 4LP. It doesn't say how limited the clear is.

U2 "limited" stuff is always a crap shoot. You'll either see it for $20 or $200 about a month after it's released. And the fact that you can't use your fan club coupon on music is stupid.

Edit: Actually it looks like it is letting me use my coupon on that clear vinyl which takes it down to $45. A little more tempting.

Anyone had any luck ordering via the fan club yet ? It shows me the bundles but no option to purchase (am logged in under my fanclub membership)
I didn't actually complete a US order but I was able to access everything in the US store and begin a checkout. For the exclusive clear I clicked the link in the email I got and was able to add it to my cart as well.

I didn't actually complete a US order but I was able to access everything in the US store and begin a checkout. For the exclusive clear I clicked the link in the email I got and was able to add it to my cart as well.
Cheers wonder if it’s sold out ..weird .. I can view it ..but can’t buy it!

The clear? I've seen it mentioned as fan club exclusive, but I'm not currently in the fan club and I was able to buy it.
Did you have to sign into anything to get it?

The more I read it, the more I realize the email probably means it's available 48 hours to subscribers and then after that will be open to everyone.

Did you have to sign into anything to get it?

The more I read it, the more I realize the email probably means it's available 48 hours to subscribers and then after that will be open to everyone.

No, I don't believe I was signed in. It could of default signed me in as I used to be a member, but I dont think it was the case.

Someone flag me if you see the purple or green variants go live,

I've heard vague chatter about both of 'em today. I don't know much about green. I heard purple was momentarily live earlier on one of the U2.com international stores.

I'm a sucker for foil finished jackets. But I'll just stick with the 4LP. It doesn't say how limited the clear is.

U2 "limited" stuff is always a crap shoot. You'll either see it for $20 or $200 about a month after it's released. And the fact that you can't use your fan club coupon on music is stupid.

Edit: Actually it looks like it is letting me use my coupon on that clear vinyl which takes it down to $45. A little more tempting.
I was tempted as well but neither of my coupons will work on it.

I was tempted as well but neither of my coupons will work on it.
Maybe they corrected the error. I had it on my cart and then went and clicked on a coupon. When I went back to my cart it was automatically applies and showing the discount. I didn't think they were supposed to work on music.

Maybe they corrected the error. I had it on my cart and then went and clicked on a coupon. When I went back to my cart it was automatically applies and showing the discount. I didn't think they were supposed to work on music.
yeah, I've tried using the coupons in year's past on music and they've never worked so was excited that they may have changed their policy...no biggie, I'll stick with my amazon preorder of the deluxe edition!

Back