Talking U2 with you too.

No it's bigger. It's similar to U22 where it's a book and the CDs have a slot in the front of the book. It's just 7" size instead of 12"
For comparison, here it is next to the new Coldplay 7" which is actually a little bit bigger!

IMG_20191101_172412.jpg

Patience pays off. My local store had a copy of the Medium, Rare and Remastered Fanclub CD. Takes me back to when I had all those Atomic Bomb outtakes on my Win Amp player in college!

My new live fan club cd arrived, nice little package , played the previous U222 360 tour cd to get in the mood , what a great listen that is .. the edges picks cd is a great little cd too to compliment it

My new live fan club cd arrived, nice little package , played the previous U222 360 tour cd to get in the mood , what a great listen that is .. the edges picks cd is a great little cd too to compliment it
My biggest regret is missing out on the edges pick one. I love U22

Part of it was shown on TV over Xmas .. wasn’t that great tbh .. the fact it’s a DVD instead of a blu Ray is mystifying... so not worth renewing my fan club this year for me

Part of it was shown on TV over Xmas .. wasn’t that great tbh .. the fact it’s a DVD instead of a blu Ray is mystifying... so not worth renewing my fan club this year for me
I kind of agree it wasn't great but I also remember when I saw the tour the start of the 2nd half of the show wasn't my favorite. The first half was pretty good though.

Back